The Shame I feel about Dublin as my 🐐 capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

Not one who will make any contribution ever to society. Just leech off it and cause harm. Where else would you see it?

They were probably chilling out after a day threatening refugees

1 Like

There’s a lack of facilities for alcohol consumption in Dublin City, when will the gubbernment wake up.

1 Like

It’s the gubbermints fault. It always is.

Wouldn’t be too worried about that, sure the IFSC itself must have pissed away 50 billion quid.

1 Like

They wear suits though.

1 Like

Great hear a tourist who met a local and lived to tell the tale

https://twitter.com/dubslife1/status/1699347626599063890?t=UNfvKhSWN76O00MKcxdf4A&s=19

@Enrique will be chuffed to get the mention on his favourite podcast.

What’s the jist of it buddy?

Didnt someone mention the guardian angels on here?

We’ve always had them in Dublin.

5 Likes

If they are like the community support officer types in the mainland, God help them. Basically bystanders in a uniform.
There was one in didsbury for a while who was smoking though

Can you imagine the sort of young fine gael poindexter type cunt that will apply for this? The sort of lad that in his schooldays would remind the teacher to give out the homework if said teacher had happened to forget about it.

15 Likes

Its hilarious to think they will try and talk down a fella off his gane on coke looking for a fight. Its been said here plenty of times more gardai actually on the beat is needed, not just in dublin saying that now i can say from experience limerick and cork are seeing some of the same issues as dublin.

What is critical is that the judiciary system actually functions. Im sure the guards are sick of meeting the same folks for the same crimes only for them to be back on the street in a few weeks

1 Like

Your Colm Brophys, your simon harrises, your Patrick o’donovans….

Think I mentioned before a pal of mine was a community garda in sheriff st - the buckos called him 50 cos they somehow found out he got caught speeding one weekend on the M50. They know everything….

5 Likes

Probably told this story before but a Guard I know was on court duty when some lad got time for some offence. Sent off to jail. He was back in town causing trouble before the end of the day.

2 Likes

I believe it must be very disheartening for them the guards have a tough job

When I head of this all I could think of was this clip from the thick of it… Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction?

This is the kind of stupid shit governments do and then wonder why everyone gives out.

Hire extra Gardai, pay overtime to those that are there…do one of those two things, or do nothing.

The Gardai will want nothing to do with these yellowpack police types, because in almost all scenarios, the type of person that would apply to do something like this would be a liability.

3 Likes

Worked well in Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol

3 Likes