The Shame I feel about Dublin as my 🐐 capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

yep

Jaysus i had an outrageous poached egg type yoke there after a temple st visit a while back. Lovely spot.

1 Like

thanks mate

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/VideosIrish/status/1717887110990983419?t=ru6vwo3Ef3-B58ZBgbl1jg&s=19

1 Like

Not sure if this was posted already

https://twitter.com/Mick_O_Keeffe/status/1720131250172674404?t=iBpIhNyzkDrZI8wwi_BQxg&s=19

@Mac posting a well known racist spreading misinformation

its an Irishman on the ground there

why are you saying its a foreigner?

this guy that @Mac platforms 1st post is about the “population replacement experiment”

@Admins - infraction for @Mac please

2 Likes

Funny, @mac had fuck all to say when Michael Fagan broke into the queen’s bed room that time

2 Likes

Not to worry anyway lads Sure Helen says Dublin is safe.

your lot love the misinformation

1 Like

What’s wrong here so?

Helen said Dublin is safe.

Man attacks people in gpo with knife.

That sound safe to you??

Where’s the misinformation?

Did a man attack people in the gpo with a knife or not??

not a foreign man shouting about allah

Did I say that??

Take your time, no rush.

1 Like

not you, your lot

1 Like

There you are again with your false equivalence shit. You’ve been peddling that ever since I highlighted your commie buddies.

Look over there, look over there. You equated me with those who peddle that narrative so fuck off now with your wishy washy excuse.

your lot get so salty

1 Like

I suppose this nonsense is so ingrained in your kind you just can’t help yourself.

Well at least you’ve proved Mark Twain’s dictum:

“Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt”

Paul Howard will have to hastily rewrite tomorrow’s Ross O’Carroll-Kelly column.

2 Likes

Reports of multiple children being stabbed on Parnell Square East.

The far right are no doubt currently drooling and hoping for deaths.

Why - was a foreigner responsible?

1 Like