The Shame I feel about Dublin as my šŸ capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

Juhny of Big Gaelige fame only asking about handheld razors just before the incidentā€¦

Its a tragic scene and at this point no one has a fucking clue. Some lads on here would want to calm down

4 Likes

President elect McGregor will be on a big one tonight

Fair play to whoever tackled this psycho too. A very brave thing to do

mores the pity one of the armed responses werent in the locale to put the fucker down

Detective lieutenant mike stone

Thereā€™d want to be something wrong with you to be taking and sharing pictures of that.

1 Like

One video has a fella.only realising whatā€™s happened, situation dawning on him. Could end up haunting him for a long while. Crazy

Thereā€™s a photo of the guy who did it going around now.

Witness describes aftermath of incident

Witness Siobhan Kearney said that she saw the incident unfold from across the road and asked whether the children and woman were victims of a stabbing, she said that she was told they were.

She said: "Without thinking, I just took across the road to help out. We got another young man, disarmed him [the attacker] with the knife, another man took the knife and put it away for the garda to find it.

ā€œTwo children and the woman were taken back into the school where they were coming from. It was absolutely bedlamā€.

She said that the children were about six years of age, and that she had thought the woman was a teacher or bystander.

On the man with the knife, she said that he was on the ground and there were a lot of people trying to restrain him.

ā€œMe and an American lady formed a ring around him saying weā€™d wait on the garda.ā€

She said that the ambulance came first within three or four minutes and all the emergency services were there in five minutes.

Restrain is one way of putting it Iā€™d say

2 Likes

Hopefully he was restrained good and proper the evil bastard

2 Likes

Did the assailant have a criminal record before he entered the state?

No one knows mate.

Could be hard to know if he didnā€™t have a passport

Donā€™t ask questions thatā€™s racist

Lads that didnā€™t want the borders closed for a killer disease now want them closed to those without an Irish passport. Irish crinimals welcome though.

1 Like

Seems to be a couple of reputable sources saying guards believe there is no link between the victims and perpetrator. I thought it may have been a dad of a child in the school and childs mother but reports of other children involved too so woman is obviously a teacher. Fair play to locals who intervened and subdued the attacker without which there would have been numerous fatalities. Intervening and stopping someone carrying to a frenzied attack with a knife is one of bravest things a person can do.

5 Likes

Give it a rest, a child stabbed and all the likes of yourself and @Cheasty are worried about is left and right fuckin apes.

29 Likes

We just want the crinimals to get the proper pelantys