The Shame I feel about Dublin as my 🐐 capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

My loyalty and fidelity is to the bureaucrats of Swords, Gola, until death.

:clap:[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 632903”]
I played against Major Ward when he was in his prime. A fine footballer, he played junior for Dublin. He took all of the place kicks for Avila Gaels. All of them, goal kicks, sidelines, fifties, 21 yard frees and penalties. Major drove the bus as well. Victor Bewley of the famous Quaker coffee family managed the team. Avila Gaels were very far from the worst team you could play against in Dublin at the time.
[/quote]

A serious amount of incest, inbreeding and sexual perversion in Wexford all the same.
Monageer, the Ferns Report, Colm O’Gorman, Mick Wallace, Brendan Howlin, Fr Sean Fortune etc.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Malahide is full of pride
swords is full of class
lusk & rush are so plush & portmarnock is quite dashing

So your a bogger are you

Im Italian

so is mick wallce and he is a bogger

:clap:

WTB do you think this is a shocking reveleation about TASE is as if he came out of the cow shed

wexford is on the eastern seaboard mate- its practically on the continent

Its ok mate you’re among friends here get yourself a tweed cap tomorrow

As an addendum I believe that Avila Gaels disbanded and a new traveller team called Pavee was formed. I don’t believe Victor Bewley was associated with Pavee. [quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 632903”]
I played against Major Ward when he was in his prime. A fine footballer, he played junior for Dublin. He took all of the place kicks for Avila Gaels. All of them, goal kicks, sidelines, fifties, 21 yard frees and penalties. Major drove the bus as well. Victor Bewley of the famous Quaker coffee family managed the team. Avila Gaels were very far from the worst team you could play against in Dublin at the time.
[/quote]

I played against them when they were called Pavee. Their home ground is at the back of St Vincents school in Glasnevin. They changed their name again to St Christopher Gaels, I’m not too sure how well they are doing nowadays. Yeah the Major did everything on the team. He was super fit as well and strong as an ox. One of the teams I really enjoyed playing against. They loved playing hard but were rarely dirty. I use to get annoyed at some of my own team who were intimidated going out to play against them because they were travelers.

Travellers are by and large incredibly skillful at hurling and football. Problem is most of them drop out of playing by the time they reach minors (from my experience). Poor diet and lifestyle counts against them too as they get older.

Slag Reilly hurled junior with Kilmallock, good player, hard as nails. Might have played a bit of senior as well.

The travellers in Wexford still field hurling and football teams and are competitive enough in both championships. Unlike the crowd in Dublin they’ve kept their original name - Bunclody.

Bandage will confirm but I think one of the Wexford seniors this year is a traveller / hunter / fisherman

Wasn’t there a traveller playing midfield for Galway at some grade this year?

Had the pleasure of playing against Pavee a few times, decent lads I have to say. A real mystique about them, you’d never be sure if they were going to fulfill the fixture and 5 minutes before the throw in a few hi-aces would turn up by the pitch and the lads would come marching out of the back, half of them togged out in their Offaly kits ready for battle.

I’d be surprised if there wasn’t.