The Shame I feel about Dublin as my 🐐 capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

Runt the racist with his sweeping generalisations:

• “ALL travellers are scumbags”;
  • “ALL travellers are skillful GAA players”.

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

For fear of being accussed of tarring them all with the one brush, I will admit there were in fact a couple of travellers who I went to school with that were absolutely hopeless at GAA.

Ya like many aspects in life once they get a hold of something you’ll never get it back off them.

:lol: the half way house moniker kind of gives it away alright.

So who’s running the bin collection racket in Dublin these days? I wonder did the RA approach him for “protection” money or something?

‘’ Mr Browne said gardai from Crumlin carried out a detailed forensic examination at the scene and are satisfied his lorries were singled out to be destroyed.’’

:lol: :lol:

Watch out inspector clouseau.

There was lorries from other companies in the yard that were untouched.

Thats HWH Bunclody to you Mac. And we are very proud of the contribution the travelling community has made to our club. Mickey Connors played for the Wexford football team for years in the 70’s.

I see there was some 18 year old shot in the head in a park at 3 o’clock today.
Fright to God when a fella can’t even go for a Sunday afternoon stroll in the park without getting shot.

On a gah pitch as well by the looks of it. TASE will have a big boner on him when this news reaches Australia

[quote=“Sandymount Red, post: 632933”]

On a gah pitch as well by the looks of it. TASE will have a big boner on him when this news reaches Australia

http://www.rte.ie/news/2013/0113/dublin-shooting.html[/quote]

:lol:

Looking at the picture accompanying that RTE report. A bit crass of the GAA club to put the training cones out seeing it’s a crime scene.

Dublin is irelands fourth best city after Cork Waterford and Limerick!

Did they invent exclamation marks in Cork as well ? (!)

It’s Ireland’s only city. The rest are towns at best

Dublin could badly do with shipping the huge levels of scum away from the city centre. Surely by moving the methadone clinics out near Tallaght/SCD they would fill the numerous empty apartments owned by NAMA too

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 632921”]

Wasn’t there a traveller playing midfield for Galway at some grade this year?
[/quote] who was it that told Brendan Lynsey that he’d burn his house down to the axles during a quiet chat in a match a few years back?

Donal O’Grady :popcorn: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itCe2xKjBlU

Flano

When did it become acceptable to walk about drinking a single can of beer? Ive seen a number of people from all walks at it over the last couple of days.

Very common thing to see in England, unfortunately. A horrid practice