The Shame I feel about Dublin as my šŸ capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

Ahem - itā€™s St Annes Park, Raheny

You should come up when the Rose Garden is in bloom. It is fabulous then.

2 Likes

The bit south of the Nannekin River is in the civil parish of Clontarf. The bit north is in the civil parish of Raheny.

Does TM still coach the youngsters in Raheny? He was a tidy soccerball player in his day.

I donā€™t know who TM isā€¦Iā€™m not involved myself so donā€™t really know (m)any of the personalities other than those I see at my ladā€™s Ogra on Saturdays. Unless you actively look to get involved I donā€™t think they approach parents to formally help out until the kids are ā€œgraduatingā€ from Ogra (3 years from age 4-6). Thatā€™s so they have enough mentors when they start to play their first matches in U7/U8. A load of the clubā€™s U15/16 players run the Ogra sessions with a fair bit of adult input. It could be a transition year/gaisce award coaching type thing but it seems like a good idea. I did spot ex Dublin player Dave Henry & his wife in the middle of the Ogra session today, ferrying around between groups & helping out.

https://twitter.com/dubslife1/status/1775276354306736609?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

1 Like

Like a bunch of feral Brian Fentons in there

1 Like

Their bench isnā€™t as strong as in previous years

Thereā€™s something wrong with our young men. So many kicks to the head here regardless of reason or sense

https://twitter.com/dubslife1/status/1775489316757578061

I wouldnā€™t go claiming young Englanders

1 Like

Youā€™re ruining it.

The murder of the Croatian chap in Clondalkin is an awful story. If thatā€™s where our society is going weā€™re in big bother. Hammered to death for speaking a different language. Feral youths.

5 Likes

We used to look down our noses at the racism in America etc, but weā€™re no better and itā€™s just gonna get worse

3 Likes

Same with me and Australia, it was shocking how openly racist they were, Ireland is worse now.

2 Likes

What gets me is these absolute feral scrotes looking down on hard working people, just because theyā€™re foreign. Know alot in Clondalkin through the GAA and theyā€™re sound salt of the earth. Hard having your place name run down like that.
Would this have happened 10 years ago, not so sure.

1 Like

a few of those far right agitators & media guys have blood on their hands

1 Like

Yeah exactly

Thereā€™s plenty posters on here condone that racism. And thereā€™s loads that are vocally against any proper action to combat it, like hate speech legislation.

3 Likes

Dublin is finished lads.

Dublin is lawless and very dangerous