The Shame I feel about Dublin as my 🐐 capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

First MDMA and now John Small. Someone is believing the Ewan lies that the Dubs are driving around with balls of cash. The senior football team is under attack.

3 Likes

@maroonandwhite. Can you account for your movements?

Dems da breaks when you live in a dirty crime ridden small northern british city

2 Likes

And we are delighted to have you living amongst us.

1 Like

These Twitter appeals must all be fairly pointless.

Did MDMA or Small expect somebody to reply by DM - “yeah, saw the whole thing, mate, from my house. I took a few snaps of the people involved and I’ll send them on to you there now. Just couldn’t be arsed getting out of the scratcher confronting them myself. They headed off in the direction of the Navan Road after. P.S well done on a great year #DriveForFive

4 Likes

id expect its aimed more towards the handlers of stolen goods, enforcer gurriers than for concerned citizens

The might have lots of medals, but hardly a brain between them. Meatheads.

Mdma got his jammer back.

1 Like

The usual suspects victim blaming.

1 Like

The hope would be that their appeal is spotted by the scrote who did it, no doubt already following his dublin hero and realise he’s just jacked one of the jacks, and return the items and get a picture with his new bud.

Looks like the #DriveForFive will be replaced by the #BusForSix

1 Like

Dublin number 45 In List of Top 50 Beautiful Cities in the world. No Irish city has made the cut.

Explain that for me?

Dublin is in West Britain.

1 Like

a pale imitation of west britain

1 Like

Dublin is the epitome of all that is good in Ireland. All the decent country folk migrated there to set up better lives, leaving the dregs behind in rural Ireland, to rinse around the plughole for a while before disappearing. There are a few exceptions but it’s a good rule of thumb.

1 Like

These stupid lists. Cities not in there that are 10 times more beautiful than Dublin: San Sebastian, Granada, Seville, Florence, Bologna, Verona etc etc I´m not sure how the likes of Dubai could be included ahead of these.

You´d wonder about these. I remember working for an ad agency in Dublin who loved back slapping each other on the awards they won (and paid to enter, and sponsored half the time)

2 Likes

What even is a city?

A city is distinguished[ by whom? ] from other human settlements by its relatively great size, but also by its functions and its special symbolic status, which may be conferred by a central authority. The term can also refer either to the physical streets and buildings of the city or to the collection of people who dwell there, and can be used in a general sense to mean urban rather than rural territory.[13][14]

National censuses use a variety of definitions - invoking factors such as population, population density, number of dwellings, economic function, and infrastructure - to classify populations as urban. Typical working definitions for small-city populations start at around 100,000 people.[15] Common population definitions for an urban area (city or town) range between 1,500 and 50,000 people, with most U.S states using a minimum between 1,500 and 5,000 inhabitants.[16][17] Some jurisdictions set no such minima.[18] In the United Kingdom, city status is awarded by the Crown and then remains permanently. (Historically, the qualifying factor was the presence of a cathedral, resulting in some very small cities such as Wells, with a population 12,000 as of 2018 and St Davids, with a population of 1,841 as of 2011.) According to the “functional definition” a city is not distinguished by size alone, but also by the role it plays within a larger political context. Cities serve as administrative, commercial, religious, and cultural hubs for their larger surrounding areas.[19][20] Examples of settlements called “city” which may not meet any of the traditional criteria to be named such include Broad Top City, Pennsylvania (population 452), and City Dulas, Anglesey, a hamlet.

The presence of a literate elite is sometimes included[ by whom? ] in the definition.[21] A typical city has professional administrators, regulations, and some form of taxation (food and other necessities or means to trade for them) to support the government workers. (This arrangement contrasts with the more typically horizontal relationships in a tribe or village accomplishing common goals through informal agreements between neighbors, or through leadership of a chief.) The governments may be based on heredity, religion, military power, work systems such as canal-building, food-distribution, land-ownership, agriculture, commerce, manufacturing, finance, or a combination of these. Societies that live in cities are often called civilizations.

If you’re not first, you’re last.