The Shame I feel about Dublin as my 🐐 capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

I’m sure the Taxi Driver appreciated his concern

1 Like

Thank god you had a full licenced driver with you to help you stay calm

2 Likes

Harsh on Mrs @Bandage

I know the junction. Just after the little memorial to Budda Molyneux who was shot there in the feud.

1 Like

I lived in Ossory Road for a period of time, some chap got stabbed near that Luigi’s chipper by the Five Lamps when I lived there. I really enjoyed my time there, it was my favourite place I lived in Dublin.

1 Like

Were you a member of staff in Luigis? The Italian chippers are great to employ fellow countrymen.

1 Like

TFK-for-middle-aged-British-women has nailed it with that topic. Unless you have an appreciation for taking photographs of pints of stout you’d want your head examined coming over here really.

1 Like

Dublin is ok to live in, it’s decent craic, but there’s absolutely nothing for a tourist to do if they don’t drink.

Limerick people slagging off Dublin is very funny, more of this please.

1 Like

:thinking:

Liam isn’t a Mumsnet fan

At least our castle looks like a castle.

4 Likes

You have them there

Liam is monetizing mate.
Honestly though, for a city break with kids in autumn or winter, Dublin wouldn’t be far off bottom of the list, above any shithole in England or Wales, but that’s about it.

Due to climate change, city breaks are no longer acceptable mate

2 Likes

Not even close to being true but shur lookit.

Dublin’s problem is that is a capital city , a tourist destination , an e business hub and a European financial centre. This puts awful pressure on everything. It was wonderful 20 years ago .

The IFSC Battalion will be seething

1 Like

We are too occupied with saving the planet

1 Like

Oooofffttt

1 Like

A border is bad for the environment