The Shame I feel about Dublin as my 🐐 capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

Yeah I thought laoise were going to get a mauling but in fairness they put in a good shift

1 Like

There’ll be motorway service stations full of Limerick lads stripped to the waist waiting to fight lads off the internet when they get beaten in the summer.

3 Likes

Or every other weekend

2 Likes

The only big licks they’ll give then will be their Cornetto.

@iron_mike surely the fair play man here as he has a foot in both camps. The pitch in ballyragget a good venue between the council flat in togher and the negative equity apartment in leopardstown that keeps Fran awake at night.

2 Likes

We’re very tranquillo.

1 Like

Line up , line up… I’ll break all your faces in one go.

It’s great to see the also rans puff their chest

The Limerick lads intent on making the Dublin shame thread all about them

1 Like

Culture, crime or hurling. Whatever the field they’ll just never be market leaders.

1 Like

We’ll let a roar out of us on July 3rd like Dr Tony and they’ll all be scrambling for cover.

2 Likes

You would in your eyeball and you absolutely bet into your denim hot pants trying to land a punch

3 Likes

Kell surpreeze

That’s actually horrific, a cowardly bunch of cowboys within an inch or two of killing a lad. Fucking disgraceful, these cunts need to be identified and charged.

4 Likes

@Thomas_Brady would bate @TheUlteriorMotive with @Lazarus, actually pick him up and bate him with him

2 Likes

Any day any of you lads feel man enough to step up drop me a PM.

2 Likes

Drew Harris has shut down Dublin

1 Like

I’ve literally bitten a fellas nose clean off in Costello’s one night… Few gee bags here standing back looking for marquis of queensbury rules, the pure misfortunes :rofl:… I’d go clean through half of them with a bottle and carve my name on the forehead’s of the other half.

3 Likes

TNH

2 Likes