The Shame I feel about Dublin as my šŸ capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

That was in the plot of inglorious bastards pal

Who knew a nose jibe would drag king hooter out :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:ā€¦ And yes, it Didā€¦ allegedly.

1 Like

Did you eat the nose or spit it out?

Why do these lads always have Limerick accents, no matter where the cunts are.

2 Likes

It was kicked out of my mouth by about ten of the chaps mates trying to boot me off him.

1 Like

Ten of them?! Wow. Thatā€™s almost unbelievable

2 Likes

He was ringing the Gardai when a few 15 year olds were shouting loudly up the road from his flat a few weeks back. He wouldnā€™t bate snow off a rope

19 Likes

Almostā€¦but itā€™s me weā€™re talking about.

Crusty chicks from the Art College wear big boots as well, you were lucky to get out of there with your life.

The Mary I/Art & Design crew that frequented Flanā€™s were serious headhunters

2 Likes

Another gee bag rattledā€¦ :rofl:

The amount of insecurity on display when a man shows up is unreal. The lesser stags rattled to their core by the scent of a dominant Stagā€¦ As nature intended.

A stag?! Youā€™re like fucking Bambi here slipping and sliding around the place

1 Like

Iā€™m actually mortified for the lot of yee. In the face of emasculation youā€™ve banded together like a bunch of pure fannies tapping on the like button like itā€™s a security blanket :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Iā€™m worse engaging with a bunch of queens.

1 Like

Galway looked much more fun tbh.

You were off your head on yokes and were trying to lob into some fat goth more like

You wouldnā€™t carve the fucking banana bread you made under your bed last year

3 Likes

Iā€™ll fight any man

FUCK THE PIGS

This burst of imagined machismo from @Thomas_Brady doesnā€™t appear to have impressed the forum hardchaws. Swing and a miss itā€™s called.

2 Likes