The size of Mary lou

What do SF actually stand for now? I presume FG stand for the status quo and FF stand for pensioners. Labour shouldn’t stand at all. The Greens in fairness have an agenda. And then there’s the pothole brigade. Is that it?

1 Like

We stand for republicanism in its true form. Equality, liberty… Most of all, social justice.

1 Like

I have no idea what any of that practically means. Please enlighten me.

2 Likes

Equality mate. A true republic of equals. We’ve never truly had a republic, we just transferred power to another set of middle-class pen pushers who carved the country up for themselves. It’s a failed state and SF stands for uniting the island under the banner of a true republic.

Join up and you’ll see the community work being done.

Are there fairer systems of republics out there? I thought ours was pretty OK? Who will have the power in this fairer society SF propose to build, and what powers will these power-holders hold?

2 Likes

It’s like the front row of a junior jugby team. The props are evenly built (Mary being the loosehead) and a canny old hooker.

IMG_20180615_235005

1 Like

Plunkett Donaghy has wintered well

2 Likes

Apparently the RA took the ‘i’

Charlie could have them any way he wanted.

All women dream of a Prince.

On that basis SF stand for pious waffle. It’s prob easier to do that in opposition - maybe you’re not ready for real world decisions yet …

And there you go folks — the old guard dont like it up em. The gang that gave us Rome rule, laundries, babies ripped from their mothers arms, endemic corruption and cronyism, and of course, worse of all, stood by and let their fellow Irish citizens be beat and burned out of their homes up north… Now they want to lecture us about ‘not being ready’ :rofl:

2 Likes

Don’t get your knickers in a twist princess. You posted waffle when asked a straight forward question as to what SF stand for.

My knickers are fine bro… you hardly think i’m going to engage seriously with a few clowns that are just looking to shit on SF no matter what you say?

What does social justice mean ?

More dole money.

10 Likes

Incorrect - it is a two way street.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTP2RUD_cL0

1 Like

Ah lovely. :clap:

What does social justice mean ?

Whatever you want. It appeals to everyone

2 Likes