The Slot Machine šŸŽ° - Liverpool 2024-2025

I was watching hurling today. What happened with Trent?

ACL

I couldnā€™t watch the challenge again.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve watched it at least 50 times

Against all the odds. Liverpool done it again. Slots fingerprints all over it.

1 Like

I can see them being well beaten next week. An aging side under new management given no money to strengthen up against a club that have spent close to a billion in 3 years.

3 Likes

Utd always seem to be able to deliver a performance for cup finals.

1 Like

Every time the manager is on the brink of the sack they pull out a performance for him. Next week will be no different. Slotā€™s primary focus will be trying to eke out Ā£4m from a Nat Phillips sale

1 Like

Are Liverpool gonna sign anyone?

Bit of a thought experiment but if Slot can get more from the exact same bunch that Klopp had last year, does that mean Slot is better than Klopp?!

The reds have got no money

Who is this a bigger game for?

Theyā€™ve got their trombelese

1 Like

A draw would be grand for all concerned, we donā€™t want to get Ten Fags sacked or United could become a problem again.

6 Likes

Youā€™d hate to see Gareth coming in and inspiring that Club.

Weā€™ll laugh at that too, in time though. Thereā€™s no rush

1 Like

Looks like thereā€™s a complete restructure comingā€¦ Youngsters soldā€¦ Salah, vvd, Ali and Trent all off. Might just play with this crop till seasonā€™s end.

Thatā€™s a fruitless argument reallyā€¦ Itā€™s Klopps team but he was mentally done last year. a number of players were bran new tooā€¦ theyā€™re still largely playing Klopp ball.

Personally i think they look very open and good teams will batter em.

1 Like

Thankfully there are only two good teams in the league

1 Like

There were 3, but Palace got decimated :cry:

Liverpool exploring the option of buying Fredrico Chiesa apparently.

Strange one given the options already there in attack.

Good player though.

I see the champions league draw is on Thursday @5pm. Anyone got the logo or anthem to fire it up a bitšŸ˜

5 Likes