The Slot Machine šŸŽ° - Liverpool 2024-2025

I have it on repeat here in Birmingham. Man Utd fans whinging about mismanagement. About a billion spent since Villa were a championship team.

3 Likes

Rumour going around Darwin Nunez is joining Arsenal. He would do wreck there Iā€™m certain.

That would be a catastrophic decision. Akin to Juve selling Henry to Arsenal.

1 Like

Or Arsenal selling Van Persie to Man Utd which I still cannot fathom.

Outrageous treachery

Chiesa :fire:

Itā€™s fair to say we won the transfer window this year.

1 Like

The Dom Solanke sell-on clause paying for him. The LAPTOP NERDS are back. TELL US NEVER.

6 Likes

Past Michael Edwards funding transfer deals for future Michael Edwards. Levels

3 Likes

The ā€œromanceā€ of itā€¦boasting about which bunch of poindexters are doing the best job. The footix is a strange animal

1 Like

Heā€™s a really good player but he has been maddeningly inconsistent since he tore it up at euro 2020/1

I hope this doesnā€™t mean my beloved Darwin goes

We set 'em up for youā€¦

TELL US NEVER!

Saying that, City could do with a strikerā€¦

The Statoath inn

6 Likes

Absolutely seething at The Slot Machine hitting the Jackpot

3 Likes

The butt sniffers will be furiously deleting posts if this transfer goes ahead

4 Likes

You wouldnā€™t get a league one player for Ā£13m these days.

The laptop boys have outdone themselves

1 Like

https://twitter.com/distancecovered/status/1828767268760592422?s=61&t=ywRfELeDxVX6PcFItqXOXw

1 Like

Weā€™ve basically funded Chiesa by selling a teenage Bobby Clark with a handful of appearances. Incredible business. Chiesa covers Salah at RW, is versatile, has that stardust and is incredibly high rated on here. If Fulvio is a shrewd judge then this fella could be generational.

The Birkenhead Red footix who long claimed that Serie A is a bum league will have to reconsider that opinion

1 Like