The Slot Machine 🎰 - Liverpool 2024-2025

Liverpool have had a poor history in terms of the Italians they’ve signed.

However, their last two Serie A signings were Salah and Becker who have done ok.

1 Like

It is a bum league, but a free signing of an Italian international is good business.

1 Like

Mario could have been a great.

The daft bastard

Mario was a great. One assist to fuck Fergie.

2 Likes

Delighted to get @BruidheanChaorthainn approval. A shrewd judge of player here

4 Likes

End of an era. Think that was the last bit of loose change from the Coutinho money.

5 Likes

That 11 million could fund 300 special needs teachers. Absolutely disgraceful stuff by Liverpool.

Tits gone dry now

Don’t forget the biggest Italian flop of all. Aquilani. It was the end of Rafa

I think he is fucked lads and that’s why Juve wouldn’t extend and he has gone for that. He has lost the bit of explosiveness that made him a top winger. Like that Hudson Odoi chap who was lightning and then did his achilles, still a fine player but doesn’t frighten teams any more.

They’ve gotten him on a free so it might be worth a punt if they needed a winger

1 Like

Its a punt indeed and for relatively little; huge upside, if they can get him back to 80 odd percent of what he was he’ll be a fine player. He looks a big strong lad, very brave and aggressive. I wonder will he play through the middle with Trent and Robertson firing balls in. I think Nunez is better marauding on the left.

Nunez Chiesa Salah

Ah stop. Diaz is a way better option on the left than nunez. Never stops working, is a horrible fucker, savage pace and bangs in goals to match his assists. Nunez would be a headbanger on the left.
Chiesa struggled at the euros, not surprisingly, considering italy’s performances, maybe. I think he’s getting way too much credit here. An amazing highlights reel but we’ll see what he is on a regular basis.

Diaz had a very bad injury there 18 months or so ago and isn’t back where he was as of yet from what I’ve seen.

good to get Josh Williams thoughts

3 Likes

A regular on the podder circuit. Not some random schmo. His opinions have gravitas. Much like Fulvio

1 Like

Chiesa has been very iffy since that euros but in an era where a sub right back is about 40 million, that price is a steal

Josh knows his shit.

Did u sign up for his new show? The Echo fucked him.

1 Like

He’s an annoying stat loving xg wanking bollix.

1 Like