The Slot Machine 🎰 - Liverpool 2024-2025

It wasn’t much of a midfield. It’s criminal what they’re doing to Mainoo

I like the way coach Slot isn’t afraid to highlight when his players do something wrong. Very refreshing.

The reality is he hasn’t been tested yet. Liverpool have played 3 poor sides…
The team is still largely playing klopp ball… We’ll see what’s what when they play a top team.

2 Likes

fantastic answer by coach slot

It’s true tbf. Still shaping up nicely thou

Exactly. No point getting too carried away. It’s the hurling equivalent of Limerick or Clare beating Tipp. Used to be a big thing, now, not so much.

4 Likes

I’ll reserve judgement until he faces a Top 7 team

1 Like

Coach Slot has had a relatively easy start playing newly promoted and mid table sides.

It’s saddening really to see the glamour gone away

1 Like

Bit like the Everton matches now.

Good piece on Rte radio about the disgraceful booing of raheem sterling in 2015 when Ireland and England last meet.

Piece in the telegraph as well I Believe.

Champions League Sport GIF by Liverpool FC

2 Likes

Wankers have always been booed at football games :person_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

except harry maguire, a decent sort booed by wankers and pyjama boys

3 Likes

Ron Yeats RIP.

When Liverpool’s first FA Cup winning captain signed from Dundee United, Bill Shankly implored journalists to “come take a tour around Ron Yeats” to observe the utter magnificence of this fearsome man.

1 Like

RIP. He had Alzheimer’s for a long time, like so many of his contemporaries.

Shanks, I think invited journalists to take a tour and a walk around the colossus.

1 Like

Booing is on the very gentle end of the scale when it comes to football fan’s behaviour. And the English wouldn’t want to start throwing stones from a glass house when it comes to it either

Or chairs from a stand

1 Like