The Slot Machine šŸŽ° - Liverpool 2024-2025

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy leaned over to me in the Ratoath Inn halfway through this interview and whispered ā€œheā€™s a real student of the gameā€

4 Likes

Van Dijk and Salah will be a loss if they go, whoā€™s the third?

True weā€™ll make it to week 8 without playing any of last years top 7. A nice start to build momentum.

2 Likes

Trent will leave for Real Madrid with the best wishes of the Ratoath Inn.

1 Like

Trent will go to Real Madrid. Heā€™s made for it.

The Dutch never lack confidence

I am really interested in the injuries and the availability of the key players through the season.

Slot wonā€™t see that as a loss. Heā€™s a liability defensively.

Cash in on Trent and keep the two lads.

Heā€™s breaking Conor Bradley in as we speak.

I really think Slott hopes he goes.

He surely needs to move Van Dijk into centre midfield.

4 Likes

Joe Gomez already has experience there from last season. He needs to be reinvented as a 6.

2 Likes

Footballers are getting bigger lads Iā€™m telling ye. Tis all about the duels now. Look at Arsenal. Youā€™d want to be 5ft6 to play on my primary school team now or I donā€™t want to know.

Lisandro Martinez and Lenny Yorro double pivot is going to save Man United. Fat Cas to number 8, Bruno to the right. Sir Harry and De Ligt at centre back. Marcus Rashford number nine, through the middle.

The new Icelandic fella, as a man who has done professional dentistry exams; he will be a pragmatistā€¦and the glorious Obamidele to midfield era shall begin. No butty fellas like Cullen, this isnā€™t Monday night Astro.

2 Likes

Any club in England could do with Joe Gomez.

Slot has brought Juego de PosiciĆ³n to Liverpool :smiling_face_with_tear:

Canā€™t go wrong with a South American

1 Like

Slot is constantly mentioning winning the duels. Liverpool were definitely more physically in one on one battles yesterday and they created 2 goals from it

1 Like

https://twitter.com/KopiteZac/status/1830744277288190074

Big Virg cut the whole United midfield off with one pass

3 Likes