The Slot Machine 🎰 - Liverpool 2024-2025

Another weekend ruined

That’s an excellent finish from Darwin.

That’s a contender for goal of the season

Weaker left foot. Unbelievable confidence and mental strength to take that on.

1 Like

Yeeeeeaaaassss keeper at sea there :red_circle:

Are you on IPTV?

Judging by the time delay, I’d say dial up

I’d say he was waiting on @Aertel220 to load up.

Yeaaaasssss Darwizzy needed that

Strong start to the season with Forest being the only blip. In a bygone era you’d be purring about Liverpool’s current run of results but in an era where 90+ points is a prerequisite to challenge for the title then near perfection is required. Slot getting a great tune out of “The Noodle” and nice to see Darwin score a peach today.

3 Likes

They still look very open. Good teams will score agin them handy enough… Slott has had a very easy start to his tenure - hopefully things have tightened up before they meet a top team.

Correct. It’s all well and good the noodle sticking two goals past an expensive dud goalkeeper against a side we’ve run up a cricket score against recently but bigger challenges await. On a separate note, handy enough win today against Bournemouth.

2 Likes

He silenced the cholesterol brothers today. They were actually in attendance on the Kop chanting his name today after belittling him last Saturday.

1 Like

Darwin 4eva cc @BruidheanChaorthainn

2 Likes

United coulda done with Darwin there

Diaz looks a lot stronger this year, looks like he’s bulked up

https://twitter.com/lfc/status/1837597673982927226?s=46&t=K27wQ5SlUD1o1nD3wyFPgA

4 Likes

We completely mugged off Benfica. I’ve never seen a goal like it

A snip at ÂŁ64m

1 Like

https://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2024/0921/1471191-kelleher-impresses-as-liverpool-ease-past-bournemouth/

I didn’t think Kelleher played that well yesterday.

Kept a clean sheet and made two big saves second half… I didn’t see the first half but he must have had stinker if you’re saying he didn’t play well?