The Slot Machine 🎰 - Liverpool 2024-2025

I just saw a few fumbles live that he luckily came out the right side of, and then MOTD.

In fairness the reaction for the shot that came of the upright and then Trent was outstanding

I see Ireland’s most prominent Liverpool fan Paddy Murphy (TikTok ‘star’) is in bother for saying the N word - hopefully that will be the end of his social media presence as he is a fair pothole

FYI: At The Ratoath Inn, we prioritise creating a welcoming, inclusive, and positive environment for all, and we do not condone racism or any form of discrimination under any circumstances.

4 Likes

1 Like

Nasty stuff.

1 Like

Wasn’t Suarez proved right in the end and the black fella in question lied?

Yeah Paddy Murphy is painful enough. His association with Rory Stories only heightens that feeling. No harm if he’s not making money from streaming anymore and has to get a real job. The lad is about 27/28 at this stage. He’s no Richie Sheehy “But we’ve still got Salah do do do do”.

The complainant is of questionable character. Deserted his family.

Maria Cahill says hello.

Ye turned on Darwin and abused him til he deleted all his social media. The mob is fickle.

You paid €90 to go to the Aviva and boo Harry Maguire. Smh

1 Like

A lovely bit of whataboutery there from the internet ninja…
For the record mate… i didn’t… i did boo the english national anthem at the ireland match though. That was great craic. Pure pantomime.

2 Likes

Why does anyone care what this fucking clown things, Liverpool fan or not. He’s just a lad desperately seeking attention.

I know but @Biff_Egan is one of the Top Redz mate.

1 Like

Pyjama boys highly strung. Badly need the next international break to recalibrate.

1 Like

Ah it’s great to watch though

They were so elated after the Barnsley result. Life is indeed a rollercoaster

1 Like

He had them purring