The Snooker Thread (Part 1)

Selby acting the boll*x for 45 minutes in losing the frame is probably the difference between him trailing 8-9 over night & increasingly looking like leading 10-7. Ding looks like a man that needs to go to bed.

Looking forward to Ronnie & Jimmy’s words of wisdom afterwards. They’re really struggling to suppress their dislike of Selby.

Selby out of position yet again though and break ends at 20.

Selby is some roaster with his near boot cut trousers and a haircut from 2003

1 Like

A bad workman blames his tools. Amazing how many kicks Selby gets.

1 Like

Selby claiming he got a horrible kick there as he runs out of position on the black on 29.

Poor miss by Selby there has given Ding a sniff.

Awful positional shot from Ding. Selby had dragged him down to his level.

Fucking hell Ding, what a howler.

It would be a splendid achievement by Selby to take a nine frame session which started at 7pm to beyond midnight.

1 Like

WTF Ding. He needs to go to bed.

A bit like the antics of Leicester City’s Jamie Vardy & Danny Drinkwater in another code in recent weeks, conduct unbecoming from Leicester’s Mark Selby there as he puts Ding into needing snookers territory.

And on it goes…

It’s getting ridiculous now.

Selby is really acting the boll*x now.

Ding looks rejuvenated as he takes the first frame of the session, can he put some pressure on the Jester now?

10-8.

Ding off to a flyer.

10-8.

Chance of a century break.

Screws back into the middle pocket on the pink.

89 break takes the frame.

Serious roaster.

Good start to the afternoon for Ding. I reckon he’s going to blow Selby away today.

I predict an 18-16 victory for Ding.

Balls at his mercy and Selby out of position on the black on 12. I’m like a parrot, I know at this stage but his break building ability is beyond sh*t.

I’d fully agree with you.