The Snooker Thread (Part 1)

They’re made by Christian Louboutin apparently.

Fu has just won a big, big frame and it’s now 8-8.

1 Like

FFS mate, those aren’t tackles nor do they look like them in the slightest, I wouldn’t accuse you of eating seagull or having a triangular head so let’s be fair here.

I did have a pair of beetle crushers with metal studs back in secondary school.
Is your man an exciting player or us he like that dope in the darts with the mohican who takes 30 seconds between throws?

He looks like a gomey fucker

Brecel just disputed referee Paul Collier’s call of a push shot against him. Very poor etiquette.

Brecel goes 9-8 up.

Nothing good ever came out of Belgium

Very few good things.

Huge chance for Marco to bring this to 9-9 and the first deciding frame of the championship now.

Marco is a real Fu fighter.

Ballsy shot by Marco to come off the top cushion and pot that red.

1 Like

What a fightback by Marco! He wins 10-9 and sends that Belgian gimp packing. :clap:

That’s a real FU to his critics.

2 Likes

Great to hear the classic old school theme by the Doug Wood Band on the outro of BBC’s live INTERNET coverage there.

I haven’t seen the telly intro as yet this championship, it’s probably too much to hope they might have brought it back?

A break of 67 puts John Higgins 9-5 up over Martin Gould and one frame away from a berth in the last 16. Liang Wenbo leads Stuart Carrington 2-1 on the other table.

Rory McLeod has come from 4-0 down to lead Judd Trump 5-4 at the end of their opening session.

Judd Trump has thrown away a 4-0 lead and trails Rory McLeod 5-4 at the end of the first session. Stuart Carrington leads Liang Wenbo 5-4. John Higgins beat Martin Gould 10- 6 and Ding beat compatriot Zhou Yuelong 10-5.

Be hilarious if Trump loses to the Muslim.

Liang leads Carrington 6-5. On the other table, the vile Graeme Dott has jumped out to a 3-0 lead over Ali Carter.

Graeme Dott rolling back the years here. He’s taken a 4-0 lead on Ali Carter. Graeme is still a superb match player.

Great frame of snooker here, Liang needed snookers and brought it to the black.nearly fluked it just now.