The Snooker Thread (Part 1)

Robbo asks somebody “oh but mire importantly - the football - who won?”

“Atletico, 3-1”

Robbo lets out a big groan, and then goes into his dressing room and says “I would have traded in the 100 centuries had Chelsea won today.”

Robbo is a cunt.

Trump and robbo hate each other so much

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 939154, member: 183”]Robbo asks somebody “oh but mire importantly - the football - who won?”

“Atletico, 3-1”

Robbo lets out a big groan, and then goes into his dressing room and says “I would have traded in the 100 centuries had Chelsea won today.”

Robbo is a cunt.[/QUOTE]

Shit looking dressing room as well.

Its a good semi final line up. In seeding terms its 1 v 5 and 2 v 3. 9 of the last 10 finals have featured at least 1 player from outside the top 8 and at the semi final stage numerous more players from down the rankings. You want to see the top players at the business end of the championship.

Hawkins & O’Sullivan have shared the opening 4 frames

Ronnie wins 4 on the trot. 6-2 ahead overnight.

Selby edges the first session 5-3 against Robertson. This one looks nicely poised and I’d be surprised if it didn’t go down to the wire.

Ronnie takes all 4 frames this morning to open up a 10-2 lead. I can see him going on to win from here.

Hawkins has potted 5 balls this morning

As an aside, I can’t stand the fake giggles from the audience when the likes of Taylor and Virgo make an utterly shite gag

Do what I do and watch it on Eurosport. Far superior coverage and insight.

12 frames left to play today. Ronnie needs 7 of them to win with a session to spare and give himself a day off tomorrow.

[QUOTE=“Manuel Zelaya, post: 939633, member: 377”]Do what I do and watch it on Eurosport. Far superior coverage and insight.
[/QUOTE]
In the folks place this morning as off to Punchestown later and they don’t have Eurosport mate.

Agree with point re their coverage

It is going to be hard for Robertson or Selby to recover for the final after a long hard semi final.
When Ronnie is likely to finish a session early in his.

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 939637, member: 48”]In the folks place this morning as off to Punchestown later and they don’t have Eurosport mate.

Agree with point re their coverage[/QUOTE]

I think Virgo and Taylor are excellent commentators.

Really tough, compelling morning’s play between Robertson & Selby and its all tied up at 12-12 going into tonight’s session.

Meanwhile Ronnie has his feet up for the day after wrapping it up 17-7 last night.

14-14…

This is an exceptionally high quality match, possibly the best I’ve ever seen. Robertson was a tad unlucky in the frames he lost there in that he was in both times but got a bad run of the balls twice in going into the pack. Having said that, Selby was clinical in the way he took both those frames. Difficult to pick a winner. Robertson’s marginally better long range potting could shade it but desperately hard to call.

Selby has had 4 chances to put this frame away to make it 16-14 and has rattled the pocket on each occasion.
Tense stuff.

The Jester from Leicester is one away from victory against the Chelsea-supporting cunt.

Very ballsy stuff from Robbo here in fairness. That first pot was a beauty and he capitalised fully.

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 939154, member: 183”]Robbo asks somebody “oh but mire importantly - the football - who won?”

“Atletico, 3-1”

Robbo is a cunt.[/QUOTE]

He attributes his affinity to Chelsea to following the fortunes of another Melbourne native who plied his trade primarily in England - Tony Dorigo