The Snooker Thread (Part 1)

11-9 at the mid-session interval.

End of session

Billy Bingham 13-11 Donald Trump

Trump won a big frame when 13-9 down. Got about 40 points from snookers and misses. Bingham then missed a handyish pink.

Mid session interval.

Bingham 15-13 Trump

Winner plays Murphy

Bingham 1 away…16-14 up

Bingham 16-15 Trump

16-16. Deciding frame.

Bingham has been unlucky with the run of the balls. But he has a handy lead with the reds positioned as they are.

Great plant there game over

That plant along the cushion deserves to win the match

Some balls to go for that shot. Deserves to win it.

One for the journeymen. Hope he can keep that form up.

I can see Trump becoming a Jimmy White type player great showman winning loads of mickey mouse titles but never the big one sadly

Incredible poise from Bingham, nobody can begrudge him that victory. I hope he has plenty left in the tank for the final.

Anyone who beats Ronnie and Trump deserves to win it. Hope he finishes the job. He’s a likeable sort

You sense not. Its terrific going to have taken out both Ronnie & Trump, but you sense Murphy will win it easily.

It’ll be a real heavyweight final on one level.

[QUOTE=“massey ferguson, post: 1132902, member: 189”]I can see Trump becoming a Jimmy White type player great showman winning loads of mickey mouse titles but never the big one sadly
[/QUOTE]
Jimmy not near the talent Trump is imo

Different times DB,a bit like comparing dart players from the 80s with today

[QUOTE=“massey ferguson, post: 1132913, member: 189”]Different times DB,a bit like comparing dart players from the 80s with today
[/QUOTE]
Agree re standard pal but White was a bottler imo. Trump doesn’t have bottle issues -.just beaten by an inspired lad in the form of his life

+1. Bristow in his prime wouldn’t be able to compete with the modern greats like Adams, Waites and Hankey.