The Snooker Thread (Part 1)

Exactly buddy,apologies for my tone earlier on but a lamb died on me this afternoon l was raging

Sweet Jesus, you and @Sandymount Red must be anorexic

Apology accepted, pal. Sorry for your loss and indeed my own response to you.

That’s quite alright buddy I hope we can still be friends

You must be really fat. Probably down to all that shit you eat.

19 stone 8 lbs this morning

Good healthy weight for a 6ft 6in man

[QUOTE=“massey ferguson, post: 1132975, member: 189”]Good healthy weight for a 6ft 6in man
[/QUOTE]
6ft 3in mate. Well overweight but working on it.

Enough about me though - Murphy and Bingham are by no means fat

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 1132976, member: 48”]6ft 3in mate. Well overweight but working on it.

Enough about me though - Murphy and Bingham are by no means fat[/QUOTE]
Your not far off bud,a few weeks in a boxing club would knock ye into shape,is there still one in mohill,there used to be a crosseyed lad in the 90s with one

[QUOTE=“massey ferguson, post: 1132978, member: 189”]Your not far off bud,a few weeks in a boxing club would knock ye into shape,is there still one in mohill,there used to be a crosseyed lad in the 90s with one
[/QUOTE]
There is mate. They meet at Gordons corner at 1am every Saturday and Sunday morning :wink:

I’m not that familiar with mohill DB I assume it’s a chipper,the last time I was in mohill I was in cannon donaghue? hall beating the head off some garvey lad,I even made him cry(never my intent)

You’re on thin ice around here pal so cop yourself on. That shit eater is our bhoy. We can slag him but it ain’t open season. Go fuck yourself.

Your comment about Arts missus was disgusting too. You’re a cunt.

[QUOTE=“Ebeneezer Goode, post: 1132998, member: 1785”]You’re on thin ice around here pal so cop yourself on. That shit eater is our bhoy. We can slag him but it ain’t open season. Go fuck yourself.

Your comment about Arts missus was disgusting too. You’re a cunt.[/QUOTE]

I really like the brash honestly in EG’s posts when he’s off his head on drink and other substances. He’s one of the good guys.

The Mother Teresa really comes out in him.

[QUOTE=“Ebeneezer Goode, post: 1132998, member: 1785”]You’re on thin ice around here pal so cop yourself on. That shit eater is our bhoy. We can slag him but it ain’t open season. Go fuck yourself.
[/QUOTE]
Aw thanks mate

Murphy 1-0 Bingham

Murphy 2-0 Bingham

Murphy 3-0 Bingham

Mid session interval

Murphy 3-1 Bingham

Murphy 3-2 Bingham