The Snooker Thread (Part 2)

Looking like 4-1 Carter here. Allen very poor so far

Three centuries in a row.

Stuck it to O’Sullivan with his comments earlier.

Carter has consistently being best player this week.

1 Like

This is sensational stuff from Captain Carter. Centuries in three frames in a row. First time in the 50th renewal of the Masters apparently that any player has ever done that.

1 Like

They despise each other be plenty of needle in that final.

‘Carter gets in my face’ Ronnie said earlier

1 Like

He’s playing well but Allen is giving him so many chances

1 Like

He has been like that all tournament. The standard has been pretty poor. Ronnie has coasted to the final playing poor by his high standards.

1 Like

Yeah it’s been exciting but scrappy

1 Like

He’s done that in tournaments, looked great until the final

Hard to know who Ronnie hates more, Carter or Murphy?

Selby.

Think he doesn’t mind selby myself. Dont think he respects the two boys as top men.

Carter 9-4 to beat Ronnie. That seems quite generous on how both have played this week.

Yea but he will beat himself. Ronnie has the hex over a lot of these players

Carter will win 10-5.

1 Like

Betting against Ronnie is brave. On form it’s Carter’s to lose but we all know that’s not how Ronnie operates. If he turns it on Carter wont live with him

2 Likes

head to head is 17-1 to ronnie. It will take a monumental performance for carter to win today. I will go for Ronnie to win by 3 frames plus.

1 Like

Its price up on that stat vs what they have done this week. Id have it 4-5 Ronnie, 6-4 Carter. Its priced wrong imho.

Ronnie in a final? Would take one of the performances of Carter’s career to beat Ronnie, regardless of form thats a monumental ask considering the pressure of a rare Masters final.

I think Ronnie will be out of the traps early, Carter will be 3 or 4 down by the time he settles which will be too late