2 Likes

Thepchaiya
Wilson G
O’Connor
Robertson

0/4

2 Likes

only 1 winner now.

Am surprised to see thepchaiya has a a great head to head record against wilson. I was going to back wilson to win this but will just watch now…

hahaha just flicked on snooker and wilson was 5-3 up and on a 50 plus break so i went and made a cup of coffee so came back about 5 mins and thepchaiya is after winning frame!

1 Like

6-4 wilson wins.

Wow just turned on snooker and o Connor is leading 5-3 and is up by 59

Should be red rover now potted a brilliant red just needs 1 more red!

A great win for the world #55. Gary Wilson tomorrow.

The ranking points are going all over the place

hard match to call today - I would go for wilson bascially because I haven’t seen much of the other lad and i watch a fair bit of snooker!

Where are all the up and coming Scottish Irish or Welsh players. The tour is almost all English and Chinese professionals these days with a handful of other nationalities…
Snooker was huge here in the north side of cork city in the 80’s and 90’s .
We’d all be down in the 147 in Blackpool 2 or 3 times a week. You’d be in awe watching Anthony and Steven o Connor practice on table no1 as they were on the cusp of making it into big tournaments in the uk…
I suppose young fellas have plenty of other distractions these days…

Seen O’Connor a couple of times. Nice player but not a killer. Played well last night though.

1 Like

he took that 2nd frame well

its 1 all.

wilson steals the 3rd frame to lead 2-1

6-2 now for wilson.

Wilson stole a couple of frames from what I have seen.

1 Like

Wilson on the brink 8-2

1 Like

Some amount of them now caught.

1 Like

He has lost a few ridiculous matches. You’d want your head examined to bet on a match between two Chinese lads. If confirmed he’s goosed.

2 Likes