The Snooker Thread (Part 2)

Selby lost this afternoon . Williams day and ding all won. Ding won 4 nil with a big break in the last.

Ronnie and trump both playing tonight.

I have had a few quid on haotian @ 2.16 to win tonight so that’s one to avoid!

1 Like

Bingham’s good form didn’t last long. Couple of good matches on tonight.

2 Likes

Ronnie looking sharp. Needs a deep run in this and playing like he means business.

Haotian losing 3 nil!

1 Like

3-2 now both missing easy shots!

I presume the authorities will be looking closely at the last couple of frames!

2 Likes

A dark day for the sport

1 Like

A waste of talent. The Chinese will probably set up their own tour

2 Likes

It’s a terrible day for the sport -with so many of them getting caught And especially bingtao and the 2nd coming xintong. Strange how they didn’t announce there suspensions too as it will only drag on. I reckon they should reduce the tour and then increase the prize money for first round losers

1 Like
2 Likes

Dark yes, but not as dark as the day when a clear case of attempted match fixing was brushed under the carpet because of the stature of the player involved.

1 Like

Ding obviously not involved either.

That Liang Wenbo is obviously a nasty piece of work. Smashed a lady in the face with a box on the streets of Sheffield.

1 Like

What’s this now?

On 20 July 2021, Liang was captured on CCTV repeatedly punching and kicking a woman during an argument in Sheffield city centre. The victim also made an emergency call, during which she was reported to be screaming in distress.

1 Like

There are way too many pros alright. They can’t make a living

Stephen Lee was slightly overweight but no need for that attack on his stature.

Yip and a lot of matches are miss-matches early doors.

1 Like

Lisowski and yuelong and Williams and ding tonight . 2 cracking matches.

1 Like

Williams beats ding 4 nil- the last frame was a very strange one from ding!

1 Like

Missed it all last night. Lisowski won as well. Could be a good week for him to win one