The Snooker Thread (Part 2)

saw a bit of the carter match last night - he show good grit to win the match in the end.

Murphy has a decent head to head against wilson so I would expect him to be winning.

Funnily enough carter has a good head to head against murphy too.

2 Likes

should be watching this tonight so will have a cut off murphy at 4/5 ish and hopefully he gets off to a good start and i can lay off bet!

1 Like

Top class 137 from Murphy, his cue ball is on a string at the minute.

1 Like

He is playing at a consistently high level this year.

1 Like

Channel lads? Going in the door now shortly and will try get it on my phone while dinner is being put together and served up.

ITV 3

1 Like

Thanks pal

1 Like

Good shout for the Worlds. Scoring heavily

2 Likes

Last frame was shoddy for both but Murphyā€™s rich vein of form sees him through to final.

Heā€™s never going to be a cold, clinical killer but his self-assurance looks to have brought an added bit of resolve. He appears unfazed and assured at the minute.

Be great to see him win the worlds. Seems a genuinely decent chap.

Tough call for todays match imo. Both are a bit flakey under pressure imo. Carter is 2.5 or thereabouts on the machine that looks a bit big to me.

murphy is 2 up with a 145 in the second.

3 Likes

5-2 now. anyone watching-- it is that a fair reflection?

6-2 now - first to 10 so unless carter wins the first session tonight 3-1 its red rover.

1 Like

I always liked King. Had massive gambling issues previously. I hope he hasnā€™t fallen off the wagon.

King is so shit he couldnā€™t leave Perry on after most of those misses. The one on 52 seconds is as bad as Iā€™ve seen. And the shot to the centre right after it!

1 Like

He deffo threw that.

1 Like