The Sobriety Thread

I doubt she was asking for all of us.

Edit. Wrong slab.

:oops:

:rolleyes:

First fully 100% non alcoholic weekend in a long time. I’ve never felt as good on a Monday morning.

Is this part of a plan or did you just not feel like it? I didn’t enter a pub this weekend but I still drank the guts of 2 bottles of red wine and a couple of gin & tonics.

I have an alcohol free weekend every one in three or four. I highly recommend it, pal.

I can’t believe that there are saps who still drink regularly… coupled with the obesity issue we really are a backward peasant society.

It has taken me a long time to cop on but moderation is truly the key when it comes to alcohal.

The occasional blow out is great but that’s all it should be

Decided when I came back from holidays to take a break for the month of May. Have only been badly drunk once in the last 4-5 months and a bit tipsy here and there but found I would have been sipping away on a few bottles at home every weekend. Just wanted a break more than anything else.

Says the fat cunt who ate 16 slices of pizza yesterday.

Where did you go on holidays, bro? And why was the board not informed?

I alluded to it multiple times mate, I don’t have the time to spell everything out to everyone unfortunately

Christ above- it was my cheat day.

The likes of @Horsebox just exhibted exactly what we are up against in this country, sheer ignorance.

dont ask him about his holidays mate, the thread where he put up his holiday snaps of his trip to lahinch led to a mass exodus from here to baords

It managed to rip apart the alliance though which was my ultimate aim

It is a very bad sign for your product

I tend to drink very little of it these days as if I’m drinking a bottle of it, its a bottle that someone else can’t have drank. Maybe a bit of a weird thought process. Tend to try everything and anything else for new ideas.

+1, pal.

13 or 14 pints of Becks one Friday night per month and then a glass of red wine on a couple of other random nights during the month and perhaps a bottle of craft beer or pint of Hop House 13 on a further night or two.

I have probably 4-6 drinking experiences per month. I need the other days drink free for fitness, mindfulness and spirituality reasons. It’s gas seeing lads my age going out and getting absolutely shit-faced 3 or 4 nights per week as if they’re 19 years old.