The Sobriety Thread

I’m over four weeks dry now, guys. How are you all faring?

1 week and counting, did have a 6 week run before that though.

Quitters.

Good for you Bomber. Have you changed your diet in any way as well?

I’ll drink until after Christmas and then do my usual thing of giving up for the first two months of the year.

I’m on day nine off the drink , I won’t make it past day 13.

Not really. I generally eat quite a balanced diet but I’m feeling great recently, I’ve got a pep to my step, I’ve been very productive in work and I’ve wooing the ladies, I’m also thinking of joining a gym soon. I’m putting this down to not imbibing recently as the lethargy and pessimism associated in the aftermath have not been present. When I go home to Italy I never drink profusely as I have no need to. I only drink over here to try and ingrain myself with the Irish culture - it is a sad and miserable existence.

signing in

+1

sometimes on the way to my local trattoria I see the pasty micks drinking their devils butermilk- I used to feel sorry for them-now I hate them

I think drinking in moderation might be the way to go.

Haven’t touched a drop since 5 o clock this morning.

[quote=“The All Seeing Eye, post: 721832”]

+1

sometimes on the way to my local trattoria I see the pasty micks drinking their devils butermilk- I used to feel sorry for them-now I hate them[/quote]

So you’re technically a trattoriastool republican?

The best type of republican.

5 weeks, guys.

I’d safely say that I’ve spilt more on my tie than most of ye have drank :pint: :pint:

That’s nothing to be proud of, son.

Well aren’t you just amazing. That’s some accomplishment right there… Fellas out saving babies from fires and putting themselves on the line and Il fucktard wants every body to fall all over him for not drinking. A real fucking hero.

Do you miss it?

When i was smoking James i didn’t miss the drop at all, could go months without it.

This is a mutual recognition thread, what’s up your ass?

I miss Fagan.

Not at all, I’m feeling fantastic, both physically and mentally. I’m hoping the real feel good vibe in this thread can help us shape Irish society for the better.