Throne of Games - The Greatest Story Ever Told - Winter is here

What’s Littlefinger playing at lads?

Isnt Littlefinger on Arya’s list? An sure that know-it-all cunt Bran can surely tell her what the schemer has been up to. I hope not, everyone loves Littlefinger

Chaos is a ladder.

3 Likes

That put the shivers right up Littlefinger. He’s rumbled

1 Like

The walls are closing in. And he knows it too. Sansa knows he killed Lyssa, supposedly for her, but, chaos is a ladder. Arya knows plenty, she overheard plans to kill Robb. And when Bran figures his shit out, he knows it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxlIraEV8n4

Lord Baelish is a great character.

Expect Littlefinger to start to seriously up the ante on Sansa in the next episode or 2.

Sansa is feeling a bit insecure at the moment, she has a brother who has special powers, a sister who is kicking ass and a bastard brother (an illegitimate heir to the throne) who has taken her place as warden of the north. The King in the North will return to Winterfell having bent the knee to Daenerys and Littlefinger will take the chance to turn Sansa and the rest of the people against him for betraying them.

You read the same spoilers as me so - well done on giving it away to the rest of the lads.

I didn’t read any spoilers, it’ll be disappointingly predictable if I’m right though

I don’t believe that’ll happen. Could be wrong but seems like too much exposition. Littlefinger has given Arya the dagger she will need later perhaps, his time playing the game is done. He’ll be off shortly.

It was Bronn wasn’t it.Fantastic episode again.

1 Like

The fact that they’ve decided to wrap up the show in two seasons is the best thing that could have happened. Every episode now is full of pertinent stuff rather than the pointless meandering it was doing up till now (bar a couple of episodes a season).
I’m still worried the whole thing is heading towards a very predictable end though.
What are the fucking white walkers waiting for anyway? Just kill all the humans already.

They have to get through the wall, they move fierce slow, that Giant, while long strides, goes no where fast. But you’ll get your wish sooner than you think I suspect.

GOT predictable

:rofl:

:rofl:

I’ll bend no knee. I’ll bend her. Yurt.

if Drogon had come in perpendicular to the Lannister lines, he could really have obliterated them, Danearys was a bit green there, Drogon could be anything, he;s just a big baby, he showed so much natural speed at home in Draganstone

cc @Smark

6 Likes

You’d wonder why she bothered risking the horsey lads at all when she could have finished the whole lot with just the dragon

Ah they were mad for a bit of killing, you couldn’t be holing them up the back of Dragonstone forever.

They are waiting for the depths of winter. Still a bit too warm for them beyond winterfell. :grinning:

All the lads at home were delighted with Drogon’s work over the last few weeks.