The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters šŸ

Sure whatā€™d be the point in that? Helping a few weirdos off the internet make a few quid had always been one of my early ambitions in life.

Having gone to college there it was always a bit of a lads reunion for a few of us. Comes a stage however when lads start settling down and all that. Next weekend will probably be the only reunion this year!

Iā€™ll head to listowel next year for the people more than anything!

[quote=ā€œBeTimberin, post: 835006, member: 675ā€]

Iā€™ll head to listowel next year for the people more than anything![/quote]

Given the amount of roasters in the place I can see why it would attract a Clare man :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™ll allow you that since youā€™ve made me such a ridiculous amount of money!

Iā€™d have had a 12/1 winner for you today too, to accompany a clatter of losers

Was that the one ridden by FoTF Mikey Fogarty?

Why is the Mary I ip blocked?

it was indeed

For the purposes of completeness, Iā€™ve backed Rory O Moore in the last and Holdona Second in the next

PM Sent

How the fuck would I know Benton?

Fucking hell thatā€™s crazy shit! Does the puke know??

My final Johnny Murtagh mug punt of the flat season - done a trixie on his 3 rides today.

Some proper fucking National Hunt news in the Post today following a Henderson stable tour.

Sprinter Sacre likely to start off in Tingle Creek
My tent or yours to stay hurdling
Simonsig to start in the Peterborough Chase
Long Run could start in the Charlie Hall
Bobsworth heading for the Betfair Chase

Bring on proper jumps racing :clap:

Did you see the Listowel attendances anywhere?
Wondering if they were up or down on previous years.

[quote=ā€œTreatyStones, post: 836065, member: 1786ā€]Did you see the Listowel attendances anywhere?
Wondering if they were up or down on previous years.[/quote]

Nothing yet. Seemed to be nice and crowded out the back but the ring was very quiet. A number of bookies seemed to be reporting a very slow trade.

On the Flemenstar thing, it seems this lad Curran is a bit of a nutter. He used to regularly take the horse when it was in training during the season and train it himself and then deliver it back to Caseys a week before the race. The lads would have no idea how much or how little had been done with it. Tis no wonder his season fizzled out badly if that kind of shit was going on. Hopefully Tony Martin can get the most out of him as heā€™s one of the best jumpers Iā€™ve ever seen. Iā€™d disregard his runs post Christmas last season.

Fairly low key meet in Ballinrobe this afternoon but a couple of interesting runners whoā€™ve run in Listowel and Galway in the last few weeks. Iā€™ve had very small e/w bets on the following, some at nice sized prices.

Jan Van Eyck, Haverstock
Second Glance
I had your man
Black Benny
What A Island

[quote=ā€œMac, post: 836458, member: 109ā€]Fairly low key meet in Ballinrobe this afternoon but a couple of interesting runners whoā€™ve run in Listowel and Galway in the last few weeks. Iā€™ve had very small e/w bets on the following, some at nice sized prices.

Jan Van Eyck, Haverstock
Second Glance
I had your man
Black Benny
What A Island[/quote]

Haverstock 3rd at 25/1 in the first :pint:

https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s403x403/1378077_10151855210488930_40912779_n.jpg