The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters šŸ

Not tomorrow pal TDB agreeā€™s as well,take it on the chin and back the cunt.

Ends Bolger saddles 3 in that crazy race in Czech Republic tomorrow including Freneys Well at the age of 13.

I reckon this lad is worth a decent bet at 12ā€™s with Rupert on board.

[quote=ā€œAnto, post: 845142, member: 1117ā€]Not tomorrow pal TDB agreeā€™s as well,take it on the chin and back the cunt.
[/quote]
Yep we have no chance

Iā€™ve backed him at 14ā€™s

The Romford Pele is the horse to take out of that race.

Not an Arkle horse though. Give him two and a half with a McCoy drive.

Bayan non runner

Another for the glue factory?

Disappointing. Ground or injury?

Just taking a look at the first race again there. Bayan still in the betting. If he was staying in I think it would be a super race between him and Massinis Trap. Was well impressed with Massinis Trap in Listowel last time out. Iā€™d flagged him up here that day. He beat King of the Picts that day who beat Que Pasa there during the week in a Grade 3. Que Pasa had beaten the favourite for todays 2nd race Indevan, last time out in Galway. Massinis is getting better with each run and Iā€™ll be following him for the season most likely.

Fancy Go all the way in the Munster National. Was a decent novice but lost its way after running in a novice chase at Cheltenham. Needs to go righthanded, stable in decent nick, looks to be crying out for step up in trip and ground looks perfect.

Welcome back :clap:

@fenwaypark, to ensure you donā€™t get bored with that thread Iā€™ll set one up too after today. 3 bets today. Iā€™d backed Massinis Trap before Bayan was a NR so Iā€™m on him at the equivalent of evens. Have 1 point e/w on Sin Palo, and 1 point e/w on Celestial Prospect at 33ā€™s in the Irish Cesarewitch based on his Wexford runs.

[quote=ā€œMac, post: 845191, member: 109ā€]Disappointing. Ground or injury?
[/quote]
Neither mate, Anto scared us off :slight_smile:

Just the 2 bets for me today at Limerick.

Massiniā€™s Trap in the opener and Heaney in the National

[quote=ā€œthedancingbaby, post: 845312, member: 48ā€]Just the 2 bets for me today at Limerick.

Massiniā€™s Trap in the opener and Heaney in the National[/quote]

source?

[quote=ā€œthedancingbaby, post: 845312, member: 48ā€]Just the 2 bets for me today at Limerick.

Massiniā€™s Trap in the opener and Heaney in the National[/quote]

so the owner of Bayan had him pulled out of the race after he loaded the second favorite when the early morning prices were revealed

I didnā€™t mean to sorry DB. I was on before Banyan was declared a non runner. Massiniā€™s Trap should hose up now.

My good self mate. Always thought Massiniā€™s would have been 2nd to Bayan today so with us out of the way, he should win