The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 860589, member: 48”]Like last year, Nadiya De La Vega will carry my cash in the Paddy Power.

He will be running off 5lbs lower than when 3rd in what was imo a stronger renewal of the race last year.

Won first time out at the track last season and bar being pulled up at the festival, he seems to enjoy Cheltenham.

Plenty of dangers, the biggest imo being Finian’s Rainbow who has slipped to a very low mark based on his best form.

Anyway NDLV to lead them home for the cunt JP
[/quote]
Saying she ran a stinker would be generous

she sweated very bad before hand DB, safe to draw a line through that run.

EW?

Normally the more excited she gets beforehand the better!

[quote=“fenwaypark, post: 861181, member: 276”]she sweated very bad before hand DB, safe to draw a line through that run.
[/quote]
too bad to be true alright.

Y

Still a nice result KC:clap:

Typically dramatic Risk of Thunder there. Love Rory grabs Sizing Australia on the line

Delighted for Richie Mclernon, a much underrated jockey in my opinion.

[quote=“fenwaypark, post: 861191, member: 276”]Delighted for Richie Mclernon, a much underrated jockey in my opinion.
[/quote]
You wouldn’t be saying that if you backed Sunnyhillboy in last year’s National FP :frowning:

Looks like there is a fair punt on SHB in the next.

Rahdjani ran well enough, the weight done him by the looks of it. Thought SWC gave a great ride. Could be hard to place now but Im sure Nicky will find something for him. Long Run was only 3rd in the PP for same connections and he didn’t do too badly after.
Gutted for you Kid, Colour Squadarn would have nailed Johns Spirit on the line imo. Great shout al’ the same

What a finish to deny Nichol’s 2 by Return Spring. :clap:

Carnage on the exchanges there i’d say.

Fake tears - pathetic

Bloodbath, hell of a run from runner up off 149.

A word for Hidden Cyclone, ran an absolute cracker today giving the first two home a stone in weight.

Glad Salubrious didn’t win that, have him down as one to follow but not a penny on him today:p

[quote=“Lazarus, post: 861211, member: 286”]A word for Hidden Cyclone, ran an absolute cracker today giving the first two home a stone in weight.

Glad Salubrious didn’t win that, have him down as one to follow but not a penny on him today:p[/quote]
I was thinking you might have backed him Laz. Great run, massive improvement for step up in trip. HGe may take in some of the better staying races now.

Very interesting race coming up. Hope Timesremembered confirms the good impression he made last time out.

Timesremembered looks a tad overpriced to me at 5-2.