The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

Would she have won with 7lbs?

Amazing performance

I got that the wrong way round. Savage run from the winner.

What a performance from Cue Card, outstanding:clap:

Great effort from Dynaste too.

Awesome win by Cue Card. Unreal.

That was serious lads

Yeah.

Bob’s Worth a major flop, wasn’t at the races.
Very open among the 3m chasers this season.

King George and then Gold Cup or Ryanair?

Bobsworth blew up , wouldn’t worry unduly , long run is done for

Gold Cup. He was not stopping there. Better ground and you would expect him to improve further.

Colin Tizzard :clap:

Wonderful interview with an emotional Colin Tizzard there. Great to see the smaller guys enjoying success at the top level.

GC is different, fences coming thick and fast there. The bottom of the hill is where the GC starts , that huge pull between the last 2 fences , I still wouldn’t back cue card in it

Some bit of riding from Henry Brooke there!

[quote=“Lazarus, post: 863371, member: 286”]I really want to back Cue Card at the prices though. You could make a strong argument that he is actually the best horse in the race, he’d be getting hailed as a modern great were it not for being around the same time as Sprinter Sacre
[/quote]
What a fucking racehorse:clap::clap:

Of course I had not a penny on him:(
Bobs Worth ran too bad to be true, will be a different proposition in March. Outstanding performance from Dynaste, he would have hosed up in the Paddy Power. Sivlie is just below top class, Long Run hasn’t got the legs anymore.

It’s all about Cue Card today though, just unreal.

Was only his 2nd run at 3m and answered the question convincingly today. I would definitely consider backing him in Gold Cup.

Alain Cawley did the exact same thing earlier but because the commentator didn’t spot it nothing was said about it.

I wouldn’t rule him out after that but don’t see myself backing him , that’s a flat track, the speed horses win the day today…che is different trust me

Wow, Bobsworth for the Lexus. That would be unreal. Will Willie take him on or go running for cover?