The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters šŸ

?

annie power hasnā€™t a notion of winning the CH

Current favourite now

Iā€™d imagine he is pricewise. I would not back him at current price.

Smashing card there tomorrow. I always thought Ned Buntline would make a smashing chaser, looking forward to seeing him tomorrow.

Think Nearly Namaā€™d is open to plenty of improvement and 7s is a fair price.

I think she has a right chance on the back of what I saw today. I certainly would not want to lay her at 12s. You need pace and stamina to win a Champion Hurdle and she proved she has both in abundance today. She effortlessly made up ground on Zarkandar between hurdles and won going away like a very smart horse.

My betting thread could do with a winner. I would be very keen on Our Father for Hennessy next weekend. I put him up at 16s ante post. He has been nicely supported in last couple of weeks.

[quote=ā€œfenwaypark, post: 864485, member: 276ā€]Iā€™d imagine he is pricewise. I would not back him at current price.

Smashing card there tomorrow. I always thought Ned Buntline would make a smashing chaser, looking forward to seeing him tomorrow.

Think Nearly Namaā€™d is open to plenty of improvement and 7s is a fair price.[/quote]

I think Mooreā€™s is pricewise - sea of blue

jumped like a tinkers pony down the back, hind carriage dreadful, carrys head to the RHS(will be very interested to see her go left handed(, did not effortlessly make up gnd, make it up over distance , and in my view wont even run in the CH

yup, live chance, the pipe effect. If invictus is a GC horse, heā€™ll win this but I recently relooked at the reynoldstown and I was not as impressedā€¦wouldnā€™t put anybody off Our Father

Our Father has one run in him each season and that is first time out.

13:35 at Exeter tomorrow, I a quite happy Nutt.n fancy (Philip Hobbs) is well capable above his current handicap mark, nice bumper winner and had some issue and showed return to form last year before dipping like all the hobbs horses. 10-1 could be super value, esp if some interest

[quote=ā€œfenwaypark, post: 864485, member: 276ā€]Iā€™d imagine he is pricewise. I would not back him at current price.

Think Nearly Namaā€™d is open to plenty of improvement and 7s is a fair price.[/quote]
wouldnā€™t back ned bunt v ballycaseyā€¦latter form is working out top class?

ignore thatā€¦just noticed distance tomorrowā€¦well short of ballycaseys optimum

Troytown looks very very competitive, rockyaboya def looks sure to be involved.
However the other to catch my eye was pass the hat, never tried over the distance - bar once - where he stayed on like the proverbial train behind handicap blot carlowsantana (last April in similar gnd conditions)- heā€™s my selection off the bottom of the handicap for Mr A Moore and a half starved David Casey (9-11)

[quote=ā€œKid Chocolate, post: 864514, member: 553ā€]Troytown looks very very competitive, rockyaboya def looks sure to be involved.
However the other to catch my eye was pass the hat, never tried over the distance - bar once - where he stayed on like the proverbial train behind handicap blot carlowsantana (last April in similar gnd conditions)- heā€™s my selection off the bottom of the handicap for Mr A Moore and a half starved David Casey (9-11)[/quote]

Thatā€™s the one I mentioned above. Shortened everywhere this evening.

which one?

Pass the hat.

sorry see it nowā€¦iā€™d agree its a plot for sure

:clap::clap::clap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SVxO1bQOpQ

Mickoā€™s best oneā€¦

Pricewise for tomorrow

Pass The Hat 16/1
Mad Brian 10/1