The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

ive decided to have a bit of a punt on the horse torture later
anyhow, from studying the data available i cannot see any way that Our Conor can win the race
i am aware that corruption and much else in the case of Sprinter Sacre (who almost did a Cormac Macanallen on it) are widespread in this activity, however if one is basing a decision around form alone i simply cannot see how it can beat Hurricane Fly.
Its last and most notable win in Cheltenham (triumph hurdle FFS) was in march and the second and third placed horses there from that race have not exactly set the world alight in follow up races. Its (our conor) most recent race in November could possibly be discounted as just a friendly race and the result not relevant, however given the ground conditions and all else involved surely Hurricane fly is a standout here.?
based on @Mac 's in the know advice i put a throwaway 200 on Our Conor at 5/2 last night but 15 mins there digging thru the RP website form has me feeling a little mugged off…
thoughts @Bandage[/USER] , @[USER=361]Tassotti[/USER], @[USER=276]fenwaypark[/USER] @[USER=109]Mac ?
5-2 is surely more than fair?

Hurricane Fly will destroy them

[quote=“mickee321, post: 879376, member: 367”]ive decided to have a bit of a punt on the horse torture later
anyhow, from studying the data available i cannot see any way that Our Conor can win the race
i am aware that corruption and much else in the case of Sprinter Sacre (who almost did a Cormac Macanallen on it) are widespread in this activity, however if one is basing a decision around form alone i simply cannot see how it can beat Hurricane Fly.
Its last and most notable win in Cheltenham (triumph hurdle FFS) was in march and the second and third placed horses there from that race have not exactly set the world alight in follow up races. Its (our conor) most recent race in November could possibly be discounted as just a friendly race and the result not relevant, however given the ground conditions and all else involved surely Hurricane fly is a standout here.?
based on @Mac 's in the know advice i put a throwaway 200 on Our Conor at 5/2 last night but 15 mins there digging thru the RP website form has me feeling a little mugged off…
thoughts @Bandage[/USER] , @[USER=361]Tassotti[/USER], @[USER=276]fenwaypark[/USER] @[USER=109]Mac ?
5-2 is surely more than fair?[/quote]
I think Our Conor will win Champion Hurdle. However, I cant see Hurricane Fly getting beat today. Everything is in his favour. He is the standard bearer while Our Conor and Jezki are all potential at this point in time.

If Our Conor was to win today, it would just tell us that we are looking at something really really special.

Might well have another cut @5/4

Ruby in pp preview saying the fly is ready to rock

I’m in 5/4…

JP :clap:

@mickee321 - we’re dealing with horses here so frankly who knows what’s going to happen? Will the horse be arsed running quickly or will he fancy more of a stroll? Has he had a heavy Christmas? Would he prefer to be somewhere else? I’m taking a watching brief today. No bet.

Thousand stars 28-1 to come 2nd

Come on

Shocking slow pace

Our Conor keen

LETS ROLL BABY:cool:

Good man Mark Walsh

Hon the Fly:pint:

What a horse. Jezki got no run at all.

Our Conor me hole… Hon ta fuck da Fly!

As expected. Happy with Our Conor.

Yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaw!!! :D:D:D

:clap::clap::clap::clap::pint::pint::pint::pint::pint::pint::pint::cool: