The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

Benvolio and rule the world - first 2 legs of me lucky 15 up, ptit zig and roudoudou ville to come

Id allow the sketchy jumping on this outing Fenners without knowing the prep. Would be nice to see Dunguib get another run now soon to see how it develops. Id love to know what the plan is

Id say he’ll get a county or coral cup entry, he could run better that that mark he has but he’s short of grade 1 now, will be hard enough to place , I doubt they’ll put him over fences as he’s had 2 legs now

He always jumped better on good gnd( presenting )

Christie’s Foxhunters here we come. CHARRRRRRRGGGGEEE!!!

Some fucking joke, ex Hennessy winner going for a hunters chase at 10

Id be of the few they should skip Cheltenham but they will probably send him there. I’m not sure what they’d do with fences v hurdles, the jumping would want to be much less aggravated to suggest they’d send him jumping. No where near grade 1 but would be well capable of taking a place at least in the likes of a county!

I should add that I wouldn’t suggest sending him to Cheltenham at this juncture as I don’t think they would have the time to get the best out of him and he might flop

RV will hardly be trying today, looks like they will protect his mark for festival.

Coral would be the obvious route, no point waiting about now, kick on and run him

He’s in a hurdle race , 30lbs below his chase mark

That makes sense.

Un du Sceaux gone very weak in the champion hurdle market

Whatever about AP running in a CH, there is zero chance of UDS running this year IMHO.

Lienosus wins at a decent price at Taunton.

Highland retreat impressive

Think she’d be really suited to che, got it all

Half way there. On at 2s and 4s.

Fehily gave her a brilliant ride. Was sure Caroles Spirit was sure to win approaching the last.

Yeah, winner was given a breather between last 2, she’s very game