The Stig = Michael Schumacher

Aertel/RT are idiots. They had Tommy Bowe as a Welsh man in the Lions squad!

If anyone thinks that it was Schumacher travelling across London on public transport for that “race” then you need your head examined.

I’m the stig !

Yours in stigness,
GSH.

Just checked there.

Lewis Hamilton is 1.74M and Michael Schumaker is 1.74M.

I woudl also assume they are the same weight and body size as is the case with F1 drivers on average.

Given that information, this picture puts an end to the lie.

Yours in simple garda detection qualities,
GSH.

I dont think it was really necessary for that GSH! Everyone pretty much knew it wasnt real.

as CLG pointed out, on his way to setting the fastest lap on the track in his own car which has the same gear controls as his formula 1 car, Schumacher couldnt handle it, hence a pure windup. :smiley:

[quote=“Gman”]I dont think it was really necessary for that GSH! Everyone pretty much knew it wasnt real.

as CLG pointed out, on his way to setting the fastest lap on the track in his own car which has the same gear controls as his formula 1 car, Schumacher couldnt handle it, hence a pure windup. :D[/QUOTE]
Still, there is no substitute for internet facts and figures to back up a point.
You were a noted absentee from the Jamboree GMan ! I heard your name mentioned a few times and then soon after the wailing of the women, but I don’t think it was related. I think Art had just arrived.

Yours etc,
GSH.

[quote=“Garda Sean Horgan”]Still, there is no substitute for internet facts and figures to back up a point.
You were a noted absentee from the Jamboree GMan ! I heard your name mentioned a few times and then soon after the wailing of the women, but I don’t think it was related. I think Art had just arrived.

Yours etc,
GSH.[/QUOTE]

doubt it was related alright, and the sight of Art would make most people cry alright!

good to see the detective work is being put to good use in the barracks anyway!

[quote=“Garda Sean Horgan”]Just checked there.

Lewis Hamilton is 1.74M and Michael Schumaker is 1.74M.

I woudl also assume they are the same weight and body size as is the case with F1 drivers on average.

Given that information, this picture puts an end to the lie.

Yours in simple garda detection qualities,
GSH.[/QUOTE]

You should be giving a course in Tullamore GSH…

Huh?

BBC Top Gear driver ‘The Stig’ named as formula 3 driver Ben Collins

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/5168384/2/istockphoto_5168384-red-telephone-ringing.jpg

Hello, last week here. Just wondering if I can get my news back.

This was known about three years ago.

exactly. and sure they even have him on the show as himself for the football games and racing games.

:rolleyes:

Its just been confirmed from court lads. The BBC were attempting to keep it under wraps in the court case currently going on about his book. Anything you heard previously was innunedo and unconfirmed reports. Of course there’s been rumours it was this guy, but now the BBC have had to confirm it

Was ‘outed’ when he had to give evidence in the investigation into Hammond crash that nearly croaked him.

innuendo and unconfirmed reports? but yet transpire that it was the truth? and you need it to go to court to believe it?

The BBC just confirmed it, previously they hadn’t. Its pretty simple really. There were a large number of people who were rumoured to have been The Stig over the years. None were ever confirmed by the BBC.

It was confirmed last week when a paper published copies of invoices issued by Collins company for driving services rendered to the BBC.

I missed that story last week Runt, my apologies. I’d heard the previous ones that others had quoted alright, but nothing was ever confirmed as far as I knew. Regardless, the BEEB let it go to court and fought to prevent the book coming out, and lost today.

That’s surprising enough. I thought they would surely have had a watertight confidentiality clause in his contract.

That said I fuckin hate Top Gear.

Wouldnt watch it religiously but have gone out of my way to download the “specials” and I must admit, some of them are great viewing. Obviously tweaked for TV, but there’s some great entertainment in the US Special and the Peru (I think it was) special. The African one was quite good too.