I was wrong about Putin

11 Likes

I was also wrong about putin

4 Likes

I was wrong about John Doyle

2 Likes

Woah now.

He is the greatest human I have ever met

Don’t be so hard on yourself. I remember years ago you questioned that you never seen him on a bike yet he rode a horse around like a culchie in backward Ireland.

1 Like

@TreatyStones was wrong about Hurricane Fly

1 Like

He normally calls the weather spot on in fairness.

3 Likes

I wasn’t wrong about Marie crowe - she’s still at it

4 Likes

You may take this to the Stuff you were right about thread pal

Oirish Murderpool fans are probably the weirdest subset of people in the country in fairness.

9 Likes

The worst type of footix

1 Like

I was wrong about Conor Clifford

1 Like

This normally results in a response to say they’re either living ‘rent free in your head’ or you’re obsessed with them.

Air fryers

I thought they were a cod.

I just put a piece of salmon in one with a bit of salt at max crisp for 15 minutes.

Twas hon real

4 Likes

Can you recommend a good value one? What is difference to just sticking it in the oven on 200 for 20 mins?

I bought a ninja one as it had the biggest basket

It’s quicker and the salmon was nicely crisped on outside and moist inside in a way an oven wouldn’t do it.

1 Like

They have a decent one in Lidl at the minute. Tower brand. Grand yoke.

1 Like

I have the ninja one that does everything now. Slow cooker pressure cooker air fryer etc. Great bit of kit particularly for an owl lad cooking meals for one a lot of the time. Never need to put on the oven now.

6 Likes

My daughter is away at Irish college st the moment, the Bean a Ti isn’t a great cook it seems but she makes chips the old fashioned way in a chip pan which the girls in the house would kill for

2 Likes