The Superhoops 2015-2016 Thread

Fantastic news, our centre midfield is made up entirely of skilful Irish internationals
Shamrock Rovers have completed the signing of Keith Fahey from St Patrick’s Athletic.
The 31-year-old former Ireland midfielder penned a deal that will see him line out with the Hoops for the 2015 season.
“I’m delighted to be here at Shamrock Rovers. This is my local club and it’ll be great to be playing so close to home. It’s good to have the signing done at this early stage," said Fahey.
"I’m going to go away now and enjoy the break and have a holiday and then I’ll look forward to linking up with the squad here and getting into pre-season and the new campaign ahead.”
Fahey joins up with Pat Fenlon’s Hoops after playing a significant role in the Saints’ FAI Cup final success and it is believed Rovers are also interested in his team-mate Christy Fagan.
Norwegian team SK Brann are also interested in speaking to Fagan - their manager Rikard Norlinghas been monitoring the striker’s progress.

Is the LoI switching from a calendar year season mate? Your thread title would suggest so.