The Tennis Thread

Well we all know you are a spoofer at tennis so I will explain this to you. On clay they can play when it is drizzling rain, only when he gets heavier do they take the players. Now i know a spoofer like you wouldn’t know that because it is plain to see you haven’t a clue about tennis or you are so blinkered in your view that you dont want to see it.

Wrong, you’re still smarting after last summer when I showed you and Boycott. I told you to never write a giraffe off on grass, I gave you empirical evidence on why you should never write a giraffe off on grass, I gave you a list of giraffes to watch out for that tournament, I gave you a list of giraffes who have always excelled on grass and still you could not get your head around. Needless to say my data and presentation of it was flawless as you and Boycott looked like the flat earth dinosaurs you are.

You can’t, indeed Djokovic has criticised umpires in the past about play being allowed continue on clay when rain comes and didn’t utter a complaint about it being halted. The issue was the umpire allowed play to go on for over an hour in these conditions, it was dangerous and play should have been halted much

Now maybe if you tried to educate yourself on the game and stop letting your emotions weigh in when somebody delivers a few home truths on grass court tennis and its best players you might learn something. I don’t want to have to go through another summer of you saying the earth is flat when it comes to grass court tennis.

And that is game, set, match Cicero.

In your dreams ya spoofer. You have been exposed again for talking shite as about a sport you know nothing about. You are nothing but a spoofer. Time for you to have a rebrand, ya spoofer.

Needle had nothing yet again when he came up against an all rounder player, bog tennis in Paris is his level

Even in the Paris he will be under pressure from Djokovic.

You need to go back and have a read through this thread last year. I called Wimbledon perfectly, I gave a rational analysis, I backed it up with empirical evidence and my predictions turned into a prophecy. Meanwhile you and Boycott were left scratching your heads at the predictable fare of giraffes prospering on grass courts.

For you to call me a spoofer on tennis when I schooled both yourself and Boycott in probably the most comprehensible fashion this forum has witnessed is risible. I know what thread will be uncomfortable reading for both yourself and Boycott but you need to address your lack of insight and understanding of the sport.

1 Like

Here is spoofer boy with another long pile of shite. Give it ya spoofer.

You’re projecting again. You were the guy who was claiming the earth was flat on the Wimbledon thread last year. You were the guy who hilariously tried to contest big servers don’t go well on grass and we ended up with a semi final between a 6ft8 freak and a 6ft10 freak which has over 100 aces and a 50 game final set. It’s laughable and you need to address how you got it so wrong last year.

Get way outta that ya spoofer.

As I said, you really need to drop the act and reacquaint yourself with some of your posts on the Wimbledon thread last year, you were arguing that the earth was flat.

Look you have been exposed as a spoofer on here. Nothing you can say can be taken seriously.

I know Nadals hammering was hard for you to take this morning and you are still reeling from it best for you to step away now before you embarass yourself even more.

You’re not really offering much up here, Taz.

You need to address the elephant in the room, the thread last year on Wimbledon, you need to address how you could have got it so spectacularly wrong - in the face on empirical evidence and rational arguments you protested as the thing you protested against came to fruition.

Why can’t you address last year’s Wimbledon thread for us? Yourself and Boycott took the biggest hiding this forum has witnessed.

1 Like

Murray has under gone hip surgery. Won’t be playing Wimbledon.

Nothing wrong with that, all in the rules.

great shot

Djokovic beaten by Daniil Medvedev in the quarter finals in Monte Carlo today. After a very hot streak of nine consecutive finals from the Queens Club back in June to the Australian Open in January - and winning all three Grand Slams, he’s gone off the boil. Hasn’t got past the quarter final of any of the three events he’s played since Melbourne in Indian Wells, Miami and Monte Carlo.

Nadal beaten 6-4 6-2 by Fabio Fognini today in Monte Carlo semi final.

@GeoffreyBoycott good to see the Fed Express begin the serious stuff and upping his prep for The Championship in Halle this week

Wow, prophetic on big Reilly. He will play fellow giraffe and former Wimbledon finalist, Milos Raonic in the last 32.