The Tennis Thread

Agassi’s book is a great read.

2 Likes

Agassi drove him mad.:grinning:

One of if not the best sports autos I’ve read.

Nadal and Coach Roid, sorry Roig, have split

Tim Henman with an early contender for Stating The Obvious quote of 2023

That was a pretty pathetic effort from Rublev this morning for a Number 5 seed (World Number 6).

They’ve rolled out the big guns to try scare Novak. Bill Gates sitting in the crowd going bananas for every Tsitsipas point. Novak unbowed though and he’s sending a message to Bill and his cronies to go shit in their hats with their poison

First set to the good guys, 1 nil Djockovic

1 Like

Hard not to say Novak is the GOAT

1 Like

Djokovic will end up with more slams than Nadal. Had to laugh the other day when he hammered Aussie Alex de Minuar and in the after match interview Jim Courier asked how or why did he hammer him and Djokovic said because he wanted to. De Minuar was one of the ones that called Djokovic a distraction last year when he was deported.

Looks like the hamstring injury plaguing him for the whole tournament has finally cleared up as well.

I don’t recognise this as a slam anymore.

Clinical from Djokovic. Wins 6-3 7-6 7-6. A 10th win in Australia from 10 finals and a 22nd Grand Slam singles title.

The 2022 Australian Open should really be voided now.

2 Likes

Take that Bill Gates.

Delighted Novak won. Sticking it to the cunts

1 Like

Some justice

1 Like

And I presume the cheese eating surrender monkeys showed their disapproval of mixing sport and politics as they did here or does he get a free pass… French Open 2023: Ukraine's Marta Kostyuk booed after avoiding Aryna Sabalenka handshake - BBC Sport

That clip doesn’t explain much :thinking:

Tramore Tennis Club the big tennis story on the Sindo yesterday.

1 Like

Have I missed something there?