The Tennis Thread

You’ve already said that.

Stop spamming.

1 Like

Not easy lad!

C’mon Muguruza. 3-0 love over sharapova. Best watch this with the volume turned down. The grunting and shrieking will give ya a migraine

1 Like

Diego Schartzman takes the opening set 6-4. Nadal’s run of consecutive sets at Roland Garros ends at 37, 4 short of the Bjorn Borg record of 41.

Schwartzman breaks for a 2-1 lead in the 2nd set.

Cilic leading del Potro 5-4 in the 1st set. Going with serve.

looks like the rain will save needle again

You told us he was out yesterday.

Stick to cricket, slaphead.

1 Like

given the amount you’ve mixed up recently you should stick to dogfighting and forklifts pal.

Very opportune rain break for Nadal. Just flicked it on late in the first set after I got in and the Argie midget was really giving him the runaround.

Deflection.

1 Like

truth

The truth is you told us Nadal was knock out yesterday.

1 Like

knocked out, not knock out.

even when you’re trying to pull people up on their mistakes you still manage to make a total fuck of it.

Surprise, surprise. The out of sorts and lethargic Nadal of the first set and a half transformed by the cup of tea during the rain break. All action now and he’s broken Schwartzman twice to go from a break down to 5-3 up.

What?

You’re surprised an experienced, 10 time champion was able to take advantage of a weather break to readjust himself and turn it around?

Bizarre.

1 Like

The rain saved him today. The argentine midget was destroying him. Hopefully the midget can turn it around.

You seem to care an awful lot about Roland Garros.

Its just a pity your hero was too much of a coward to turn up.

LOL go way outta that. Have you no dogs to prepare for fights?

There was the usual Nadal (when he’s losing) lengthy injury break at the end of the first set. Nadal somehow managed to injure both his wrists in the first set and there was a lengthy stoppage to apply strapping and bandages to both wrists.

I didn’t see the first set. What happened to the wrist? I seen the strapping under the wrist band but didn’t realise it happened during the match.

I expect he is back in his hotel or villa juicing up like a good thing and will come back tomorrow and blow Schwartzman away.