TFK Catch Up Thread

What’s the story with someone @Tank pm’ed revealing the contents of said PM? Which thread should I unmute to find it?

Fuck off you nosey bollox.

US Politics.

Tank is sound

1 Like

Don’t

Just don’t

Limerick GAA.

There’s a lot of juicy stuff to get through but you will get there eventually.

300 unread posts in the Izzy Falaou thread. @carryharry @myboyblue - summary please.

11 Likes

A poster took the day off from driving the forklift to defend Falau. The usual suspects were hopping

1 Like

Enough said. I’d figured it was either him or spillover from the other lad frothing at the mouth over Trump

It then somehow developed into some weird personal relationship issue between two Limerick lads being played out in public

@Sidney forgot to take his medicine

1 Like

Someone needs to call the gaurds on the falou thread.

3 Likes

Or the gourds, who are as likely to pick up

1 Like

No fucking way I’m Going in there

I’d go into your basement before I’d go in there.

4 Likes

+1
I’d say it’s fucking carnage in there with the usual suspects going demented.

You’d know, you were in the heart of it.

Started off with accusations of sectarianism from an Italian, then all levels of debate piling in every way. Some very fine arguments made by both sides. Robust discussion on the nature of free speech. Quickly descended to accusations of fascism by usual suspects. Then evidence of bizarre private threats/homoerotic flirting surfaced.

Sounds like the old Limerick Chipper Thread

@Cicero_Dandi and @anon7035031 think that Izzy was hard done by for his comments about homosexuals - they feel he is being discriminated against on religious grounds.

others felt it was hate speech while others, like myself, felt he can hold whatever views he wants, but that he breached the terms of his employment and that he should take up employment in a job that allows him to express any view he wants to express.

I dont think there’s an employer in the western world who would not reprimand an employee for saying homosexuals are going to hell. It’s a private belief. And as a public figure his words reflect on his employers, the rubby world and his country as a whole.