The things you buy in Aldi and Lidl thread. (Think before you buy - reduce waste)

Fuck that. You could buy a donkey for your village for that amount.

9 Likes

What’s your rate per hour?

3 Likes

I don’t get out of the bed for less than a tenner.

I’ve seen it before and passed on it. The speaker you have is fine. That will just clutter up the apartment.

Ah yeah. But you are the go to guy for lidl matters.

That stuff is hard bate. I buy up a hape of it when they stock it. Couple of cold ones of a summers evening after a hard day… unreal. :pint::beer::ronnyroar:

1 Like

:astonished:

This beauty available in Lidl. 7%

Call me shallow but that Lidl own brand packaging would turn me off. 7% beers can be tough going unless they’re reassuringly expensive. (Usually)

No . Quite a refreshing beer. 2.99 I think. I had two but wouldn’t recommend anymore then that if you want to enjoy your Saturday night

1 Like

Shit label

1 Like

You eat the label do ye?

they have some lovely sweat shirts in Aldi lately here on the mainland

I just bought this to make homemade pesto when I saw @Fagan_ODowd on about it, I only went in to buy coffee

1 Like

Just had one of these lads as I was out all day and felt like something a bit dirty, cracked an egg on top before popping it in the oven.
These yokes are fucking gorgeous.

Where did you get it?

Lidl mate, those things come in three savoury flavours including one with very smelly but delicious cheese, also a few sweet ones but I’ve never tried them.

What class of egg pal?

A hens egg.

1 Like

A shovel. 14.99

1 Like