The things you buy in Aldi and Lidl thread. (Think before you buy - reduce waste)

It’s from the crowd that make brown sauce, rather than the electronics company

11 Likes

There was only a pile of ashes in the corner

6 Likes

Beside the fire blankets.

1 Like

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yep a good few.

Aldi going to be stocking rowing machines soon at €229.99 a pop. Anyone heard of the brand Crivit Sport?

Wouldnt have had you down as a rowing machine type

The Double Chocolate Chip cookies in Lidl are absolutely delightful.

Need to get in early enough though while they’re still fresh :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You’d be right but i like a good bargain.

3 Likes

Crivit are something onto ACME from Looney Tunes cartoons, they make variety of shite for Aldi; the cycling gear, the ski stuff, running wear, golf balls etc all probably made in the one factory.

2 Likes

I’ve a critvit running t-shirt that has survived a fair amount of punishment. Well worth the 8 euro it cost me

2 Likes

A variety of factories, all branded with the one label. China is some operation.

@Smark you could buy 500 of these on Alibaba.com for about 60 euro each if you thought you had some way of flogging the other 499

1 Like

Kilmallock Mart :grimacing:

2 Likes

Ssshhhh ffs.

I found it odd that Aldi stock Hunky Dorys, side by side with their own branded Okey Dokeys.
The branding is practically identical, both are made by Largo foods, so they are the exact same crisp, yet they put them side by side of the shelves. Hunky Dorys are 2.69 for a 6 pack, Okey Dokeys are 2.69 for a 12 pack.

2 Likes

Why do you keep purchasing the Hunky Dories so?

I don’t eat crisps, bar the odd pack at Christmas or in the pub.

The Okey Dokeys are only okay though.

1 Like

You do be in the pub every weekend though.

Lidl potato hoops are not as nice as Hula Hoops.