The things you buy in Aldi and Lidl thread. (Think before you buy - reduce waste)

Special at the moment…

Does it copy the negatives onto a hard drive or something? Ingenious

The mark up on beef is crazy, how much on average are farmers getting per kilo at the factory these days @KinvarasPassion?

Approx length of cable here.

General dimensions here.

I have a large head. These were a tight fit.

Sound quality. Reasonable.

Overall comment. Ffs sake Fran they are 14.99. What do you want.

1 Like

You’d get 4.20 or so per kg for a butcher’s heifer I suppose… But it’s not as simple as that. There are so many cuts of beef, some prices higher than others.

But Goodman has the market corned. Even on the organic side he recently bought out the biggest organic processor in Ireland. Massive cartel.

2 Likes

No, it just scans them to your computer.

1 Like

Wine in lidl, the french stuff is good value.

Garden plants in lidl.

He owns under 30% of the market but controls all of it, the insidious cunt. He is the only one in Ireland licenced to collect and process offal from the other processors. They typically have 3 or 4 days worth of storage for offal before his lorrys arrive and take it away.

So if one of the other processors pays slightly higher price than him the truck mysteriously has a breakdown on the offal collection day, and the next day. End result is that the plant has to shut down until the backlog is cleared.

What an Offal cunt of a man

6 Likes

Nothing good about the cunt anyway.

I was in Aldi the other day. I drove into town for something which ended up a total waste of a trip so to salvage something from it I made an impromptu stop at Aldi. I bought them lovely steaks, inverdale something or other is it, and threre’s a sale on them at the moment. Think it was €6 or else €7 for the two. I also got a bag of pistachio nuts and a big bar of dark chocolate with orange flavour running through it.

2 Likes

Stay away from the middle aisle.
Herself came home with a fucking sewing machine last year.
It has, as predicted, never left the box.
About as much chance as Naomi Campbell of using one.

1 Like

You’d get 4.20 or so per kg for a butcher’s heifer I suppose… But it’s not as simple as that. There are so many cuts of beef, some prices higher than others.

But Goodman has the market corned. Even on the organic side he recently bought out the biggest organic processor in Ireland. Massive cartel.

Corned beef?

2 Likes

My Mrs got all the wine for our wedding in there,I don’t drink wine but every cunt was blowing about how great it was

1 Like

Why did you have a load of cunts at your wedding ?

It’s a pity you fucked up the quoting

This

I bought a yoke that converts cassette tapes to digital as well but couldn’t find the box to take a picture.

1 Like

I still haven’t figured out how it works on this abominable incarnation.

I bought one of those a long time ago but I’ve never taken it out of the box.

1 Like

No trip to lidl complete without these three items

3 Likes

What do you do with the piquillos, pal? They are lovely roasted… I often blend a few up when making spag bol too and whack them in with the tomatoes.

1 Like