The things you buy in Aldi and Lidl thread. (Think before you buy - reduce waste)

Them ones are already roasted. Id use them in pasta as you said, chopped up in sandwich or a wrap or something, throw them into a salad or even just munch them straight out of the jar. Addictive yokes

Daycent, kid.

Fresh from endorsing Slither magazine

The Shark 5-blade razor is a fantastic bit of kit. Cheap as borscht too.

2 Likes

Urgently calling @Fagan_ODowd, whereabouts do lidl keep those falafels? Can’t see them.

Aldi do the falafel I’ve never seen them in Lidl

I’ll stand down so

They’ve been doing unbelievable duck breasts marinated in garlic and pepper recently,
They also often have those (I think they’re Austrian) pizza style thingys with the ham and smelly cheese, is it flammkuchen?

1 Like

Aldi in the fridge beside the freezer in Rathmines anyway.

They are lovely. Try this. It is absolutely UNREAL

http://www.lidl.ie/en/4436.htm

1 Like

Those peppers are very good.

The world is fucked, a lad comes onto the Internet to look for advice on where something is kept in a store, rather than ask a fucking store worker.

Social retardism right there.

2 Likes

It’s rare enough you’d find staff out on the floor in Aldi.

2 Likes

It’s best not to dignify his fucktardedness with a response, Horsey mate.

So your first alternative is to log onto the Internet?!!!

Ah god help us…

That duck is v nice alright. Often on offer too. I’d never cooked duck before buying those. Lovely meat for a warm salad or something

They are indeed. Lovely and sweet

Problem with duck is that the fat is so ridiculously tasty that you can’t help eating too much of it, I have to fry those duck breasts skin side down on a low heat for ages to render off as much as possible.

I only left the wife for five minutes!

1 Like

Aldi have started supporting rugby