The things you buy in Aldi and Lidl thread. (Think before you buy - reduce waste)

Ffs schoolboy error :joy:

:grin: I’m whiplash at the weekends and also when you cant remember your password for TFK.

3 Likes

Do you know if you’d gave me 100 guesses for posters that this fella was a duplicate account for I wouldn’t have named Whiplash.

2 Likes

Neither of them are a top top poster in fairness.

1 Like

That line of curry sauces is very good as well. The cartridge of powder you get on the cap is a great job.

2 Likes

Did @johnnysachs come on the scene originally letting on to be a clubmate of @caoimhaoin ??

I can also vouch for the vacuum packed Irish Angus aged steaks. Best I have come across

Normally make my own pasta sauce but when time is not my friend the tomatoe and grilled pepper is infinitely better than any of the dolmio shite. I would urge other posters to try this and make up their own minds on it.

I could talk all night about the liquor section but thats another conversation perhaps best kept for the beers of the world thread.

2 Likes

No, that would be your imagination.

I might be mixing you up with someone else.

Speaking of imagination!! The irony

1 Like

Yeah the ironing is delicious

1 Like

Their beers have gone back a terror though haven’t they? Even Singha beer is gone out of there and that awful Chang shit is still there. Leffe gone as well.

Fantastic selection of beers in Aldi in NCW on my recent visit.

Did they have La Goudale? Anyone try it before?

They change their lines every month or two. They’ll have squeezed the fuck out of a few suppliers for a 6 week period up to Xmas and some just wont go for it. It’ll be back soon enough don’t worry

1 Like

:rollseyes:

Mac - 48
TSG - 0

1 Like

Alot of nitrates in the bottom right hand corner, enough to rot the asshole off you in your 50s if you keep it up.

Aside from that… it’s a lovely display.

There aren’t a hundred posters here.

Bit light on veg as well. I think their veg is good but needs to be used quickly

To be fair if you had lined up 2 posters, and gave him 3 guesses, he probably still wouldn’t have gotten it.