The things you buy in Aldi and Lidl thread. (Think before you buy - reduce waste)

Will you be charging the youngfella ground rent for the pool or will you be giving him a freehold?

1 Like

It might be more profitable to JV with him when he charges admission and upsells lockers, towels and ice creams.

Hopefully the weather goes your way if you decide to go with this risky strategy.

1 Like

Pressure washer in Aldi today people for 59.99. I picked one up. Cunts of things never last so you might as well have a cheap one. I’ve been through a Bosch and a Karcher in the last couple of years.

For washing the blood out of the boot of the car?

16 Likes

:slight_smile:

I’ve been through four in five years.

They will go well with the prowling hat.

I was reading this on the can and the missus shouted in “what are you laughing at”

Outstanding

2 Likes

That’s some bargain!

1 Like

The multi box of mini magnum like ice creams that Aldi are increasingly becoming a staple of the weekly shop.

1 Like

Grand clothes rack for drying clothes and an ironing board picked up in lidl there yesterday.

This is nice tack. They seemed to have stopped doing the KanKun sauce but this is a decent alternative. Beware the wide opening on the top of the bottle.

2 Likes

I went with the scotch bonnet version, dropped it onto pizza a couple of days ago, great stuff

Is that Lidl or Aldi, gents? Looks daycent.

Why is it hidden?

I was in aldi last night and they have green pea and red lentil pasta. High protein content in each and doesn’t seem to be any shite in them, bought two of each, will report back on taste.

1 Like

I got a little excited there thinking you’d put that bottle down on the newly laid semi solid floor for the photo.

That’s Aldi mate, slightly better for the more exotic purchases.

1 Like